• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping/HO Delays: Find Out When Reopening Date is Set

In summary, at this time, we do not have a specific date for when the shipping and HO delays will be resolved. We will notify all customers and consultants via email and social media once the reopening date is set. Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting any new orders while we work to resolve the shipping and HO delays. If you have already placed an order, it may be impacted by the delays. If you have an urgent need for our products, we recommend reaching out to your local consultant to see if they have any items in stock or considering purchasing from an alternative retailer.
vogee13
Does anyone know when shipping is going to open back up? Or HO for that matter? I know I have the date here somewhere but sure can't find it! I have an order that needs to be recieved by the Jan 5th and was submitted on 12/28 - it is still in recieving!

According to Ann's records, they are closed today and tomorrow and open on the 2nd.

When you're on the Shipping Status page, right under where it says ORDER STATUS, it will tell you what orders they are shipping. Today it says: Currently shipping show orders received through December 21, 2007

Related to Shipping/HO Delays: Find Out When Reopening Date is Set

1. When will the shipping and HO delays be resolved?

At this time, we do not have a specific date for when the delays will be resolved. We are actively working to address the delays and will provide updates as soon as we have more information.

2. How will I know when the reopening date is set?

We will notify all customers and consultants via email and social media once the reopening date is set. You can also check our website for updates.

3. Can I still place an order during the delays?

Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting any new orders while we work to resolve the shipping and HO delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will my order be affected by the delays?

If you have already placed an order, it may be impacted by the delays. We are doing our best to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, but there may still be delays in shipping and delivery.

5. What can I do if I have an urgent need for Pampered Chef products?

If you have an urgent need for our products, we recommend reaching out to your local consultant to see if they have any items in stock. You can also consider purchasing from an alternative retailer or waiting until the delays are resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jrstephens