• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Fall Supplies: Changeover Kits and SellaThon Packages Arrival Date

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability and delivery dates of changeover kits and SellaThon packages, as well as ordering supplies for the Fall season. It is mentioned that these items will ship after conference and the "arrive to consultants" date may vary. The new Fall paperwork will be available to order on July 24 and the Spring/Summer paperwork will be available until August 14. Several paperwork pieces will be updated for the Fall season and can be ordered starting September 1.
jrstephens
I know I have seen this info somewhere but also know yall can tell me quicker than I can find it.

When will we get out change over kits? And SellaThon packages? I know they will ship after conference but what is the "arrive to consultants" by date?

When can we order supplies for Fall?

It was in a weekly bites, which you can look up behind CC.

Specifically, the last one from May.

Here's the info for anyone looking at this thread:

Fall Paperwork Information

It's not too early to begin thinking about the new fall selling season! To help you plan, here are delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples:

Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28. Paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Consultants by August 1.

You can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24.

Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until August 14. Remember to order just enough to last through August.

Paperwork/supply orders filled on or after August 15 will contain new fall paperwork, which you can begin using Sept. 1.
The following paperwork pieces will be updated for the fall season. Keep this in mind when placing your final spring supply orders:
-Catalog
-Cooking Show Planning Guide
-Fundraiser Flyer
-Gift Certificate order forms
-Itemized Sales Receipt
-Mini Catalog
-Opportunity Brochure
-PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt
-Rewards Booklet
-Show Benefits Flyer
-Show Order Form
- New Consultant Rewards Brochure
-Theme Show Materials:

Postcard Invitations

Appetizers Theme Show Recipe Card

Desserts Theme Show Recipe Card

Main Dishes Theme Show Recipe Card

Display Folder

Training Materials

-Write-in Sales Receipt
-Wedding Shower Planners

Hi there! I completely understand your eagerness to get your hands on the changeover kits and SellaThon packages. As you mentioned, these will ship after conference, but the "arrive to consultants" by date will vary depending on your location. Typically, they should arrive within a week or two after conference. As for ordering supplies for Fall, you can start ordering those as soon as the new catalog is released. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. What is a fall supply order?

A fall supply order is a request for various goods and materials needed for the autumn season. This can include items such as seasonal decorations, equipment, and supplies for businesses or personal use.

2. When should I place a fall supply order?

The ideal time to place a fall supply order is at least a month before the start of the fall season. This allows enough time for the order to be processed, shipped, and received before the season begins.

3. How do I place a fall supply order?

You can place a fall supply order through various methods, such as online through a supplier's website, over the phone, or in person at a store or supplier's location. Be sure to have a list of the items you need and any specific details or specifications.

4. Can I customize my fall supply order?

Yes, many suppliers offer customization options for fall supply orders. This can include choosing specific colors, sizes, or designs for items such as decorations or equipment. Be sure to communicate your customization requests clearly when placing your order.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for fall supply orders?

Some suppliers may offer discounts or promotions for fall supply orders, especially when placing a larger quantity or bulk order. It's always a good idea to ask about any current deals or discounts before placing your order to potentially save money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76