• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall: Ordering Kits & Supplies FAQs

In summary, the tote is a new item and comes with the kit. It's a small bag that you can carry with you to show off your products.
JTNT8704
Does everyone get one of those kits to convert to the new season? If so, when do those usually ship? I want to order supplies to get busy on booking fall- but dont want to do so until I know if I have free stuff coming!

Consultants should have them by Aug 1. I don't remember exactly what comes in them. I think you get a pack of catalogs and 1 sample of other stuff. Someone correct me if this isn't right.

The Weekly Bites said they would ship to arrive at non-Directors' homes August 1. We can order new paperwork starting today - you can download product lists through PP/P3.

In the changeover box, you can usually expect to find:
1 pack of 25 catalogs
1 sample of each of the 2 receipts (write-in and itemized), along with product numbers to order 40 of one style free
single copies (not packs) of whatever new materials are introduced: show flyer, recruiting materials, etc.
order form for sample products
special edition CN
Show and Sell CD

This year, they'll also include the cover and spine inserts for the new theme show binder system, as well as inserts for the new themes (you need to provide the binder).

From the back page of the Special Edition FW CNPaperwork Package
Checklist
Your paperwork package contains
the following:
• Your Guide to Theme Shows
• Theme Show display cards: one for each
theme.
• Mini catalog
• Season’s Best® Recipe Collection
(Fall/Winter ’07)
• Come Join Us recruiting booklet
• New Consultant Rewards brochure
• Stainless Cookware display cards
• Show benefits flyer (single sample)
• Cooking Show Planning Guide (pack of 5)
• 2007 Fall/Winter Show and Sell CD
• PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner® Plus
update CD
• Fall/Winter Spanish catalog (single sample)
• Fall/Winter English catalog (pack of 25)
• Supply order form
• Sample order form
• Printable Materials CD
• Sales receipt cover letter
• Write-in sales receipt (single sample)
• Itemized sales receipt (single sample)Directors and above will also receive an
updated Leadership Handbook.
Updates include:
• References to the New Consultant Kit and
related materials.
• Highlighted reports and a Monthly Planning
Session worksheet in the Tracking Your
Business chapter.
• The Director Policies chapter is now located
on Consultant’s Corner > Managing
Your Business.

Just a quick reminder: we do pay a small amount for the changeover kit; I think it is $4.00 or $6.00....it comes out of our commission like the monthly insurance.

It's $6. Officially, it's to cover shipping, but it doesn't even come close to covering the cost of shipping or the materials. HO eally does take care of us!

Supply OrderQuick question - is the Consultant Tote that is listed ont he order for $35, is that the one that Conference attendees received?

No. conference totes are never available for purchase.
It's probably the tote that comes with the new consultant kit

Consultant ToteIs there a picture? I know this was offered as an incentive a while ago, but I cannot seem to locate one.

TIA!

If it is actually that tote, there's a pic in the Spring special edition newsletter, as well as on the back of the catalog (with the kit).

What would have changed on the PamperedPartner Sales Receipts to make them new? Does that mean my olds ones won't work after Sept 1? Of course, I plan to use them all up by then ... :)

MomToEli said:
What would have changed on the PamperedPartner Sales Receipts to make them new? Does that mean my olds ones won't work after Sept 1? Of course, I plan to use them all up by then ... :)
You can still use the old ones. They do make new ones each season but it's been just a few words here and there, direct shipping cost changes, HO email or phone # changes... and of course the date on the bottom.

Okay, thanks, Beth. Just in case I don't get them all used up, it's nice to know they won't be kindling for the fireplace this winter :)

Speaking of that, did you notice that there are more (15 now) states that do not charge tax on shipping? Weren't there fewer a few years ago?

That is always a sore spot with guests. I even had a guest that said loudly that it is against the law to charge tax on shipping. She wouldn't hear that the state charges PC for s&h and it is the law here. lol

Consultant ToteJust a quick question towards any of the new consultants that received that black tote with their kti. I had the old kit with the red crate and will continue to use that for sure. Along with the crate, I would bring a plastic tub of products for display, guests to touch and feel, etc... I am looking for something to use that is easier to carry than the tub. I saw in the paper work that they're offering a Consultant Tote and if it is the new one that I'm thinking of, I was wondering what the new consultants thought of it.

From the supply order paper form:
9818 Consultant Tote 35.00

BethCooks4U said:
Speaking of that, did you notice that there are more (15 now) states that do not charge tax on shipping? Weren't there fewer a few years ago?

That is always a sore spot with guests. I even had a guest that said loudly that it is against the law to charge tax on shipping. She wouldn't hear that the state charges PC for s&h and it is the law here. lol

No shipping here in Oregon! *Absolutely LOVE it!!!*

The cost of living in Chicago killed me- 9% sales tax and 11.5% for hotel I think it was (I later found out that the mayor actually decides the tax for the different zones/areas...interesting)

Leigh0725 said:
Just a quick question towards any of the new consultants that received that black tote with their kti. I had the old kit with the red crate and will continue to use that for sure. Along with the crate, I would bring a plastic tub of products for display, guests to touch and feel, etc... I am looking for something to use that is easier to carry than the tub. I saw in the paper work that they're offering a Consultant Tote and if it is the new one that I'm thinking of, I was wondering what the new consultants thought of it.

From the supply order paper form:
9818 Consultant Tote 35.00

New tote is great! I find myself packing TOO much into it though. In the inside, it has two deep pockets on one of the sides and a wide/long pocket the full length and width of the tote on the other side (stonewear or cooling rack). I use the tool turn-about to hold all my tools, that takes up quite a bit of room in it. Other than that, it's great!

Related to Get Ready for Fall: Ordering Kits & Supplies FAQs

1. How do I order fall-themed kits and supplies for my Pampered Chef business?

Ordering fall-themed kits and supplies for your Pampered Chef business is simple and can be done through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Just log in to your account, go to the "Order" tab, and select "Order Supplies." From there, you can browse and add fall-themed kits and supplies to your cart.

2. Are there any new fall-themed products available for purchase?

Yes, there are always new and exciting fall-themed products available for purchase at Pampered Chef. Check out the "New Products" section on the website to see the latest additions to our fall collection.

3. Can I customize my fall-themed kits with specific products?

Absolutely! You have the option to customize your fall-themed kits with specific products to best suit your business needs. Just select the "Customize Kit" option when ordering and choose the products you want to include.

4. How long will it take for my fall-themed kits and supplies to arrive?

The shipping time for your fall-themed kits and supplies will vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, it takes 3-7 business days for orders to be processed and shipped. You can track your order through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I return or exchange any fall-themed kits or supplies?

Yes, you can return or exchange any fall-themed kits or supplies within 30 days of purchase, as long as they are in their original packaging and in new condition. To initiate a return or exchange, contact our customer service team for further instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cati123