• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Fall Supplies for New PC Business | Super Starter Kit Bonus

In summary, the Super Starter Kit Bonus for ordering fall supplies for a new PC business includes a consultant apron, cooking tools, and top-selling products. To qualify, you must be a new consultant and place an order of $1,250 or more within your first 30 days. The bonus cannot be customized, but it will be shipped to you within 5-7 business days of placing your qualifying order. If you have already placed an order, you can place an additional order within your first 30 days to receive the bonus.
tina_rn
I am new at the PC biz. I need to order fall supplies. In my super starter kit i recieved lots of spring catalogs. I recieved a package the next week with 1 set of catalogs. I qualify for the 30.00 in supplies, will they send me the fall supplies? :confused:

tina_rn said:
I am new at the PC biz. I need to order fall supplies. In my super starter kit i recieved lots of spring catalogs. I recieved a package the next week with 1 set of catalogs. I qualify for the 30.00 in supplies, will they send me the fall supplies? :confused:
Yes you will get fall supplies in your bonus kit. It is all dependent on when you place the order. Any order for bonus kits or kit orders will have the fall supplies in there now.

When you order the Booste Kit you will get fall supplies. My booster kits lasted me for months. Actually I still have order forms that will just have to be thrown away. That kit will have you set for a while and it is such a good value!

What is included in the Super Starter Kit Bonus for ordering fall supplies for a new PC business?

The Super Starter Kit Bonus includes a variety of essential tools and products to kickstart your Pampered Chef business. This includes a consultant apron, several cooking tools, and a selection of top-selling products.

How do I qualify for the Super Starter Kit Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Kit Bonus, you must be a new Pampered Chef consultant and place an order of $1,250 or more in fall supplies during your first 30 days of enrollment. This offer is only available for new consultants and cannot be combined with other promotions.

Can I customize my Super Starter Kit Bonus?

Unfortunately, the Super Starter Kit Bonus cannot be customized. However, it includes a variety of essential tools and products that have been carefully selected to help you start your Pampered Chef business successfully.

When will I receive my Super Starter Kit Bonus?

Your Super Starter Kit Bonus will be shipped to you within 5-7 business days after placing your qualifying order. Please note that this timeframe may vary depending on your location.

What if I have already placed an order for fall supplies but want to take advantage of the Super Starter Kit Bonus?

If you have already placed an order for fall supplies but want to receive the Super Starter Kit Bonus, you can place an additional order of $1,250 or more within your first 30 days of enrollment. Your bonus will be shipped along with your second order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • cati123