• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House: Does Date of Show Matter?

In summary, when planning a Holiday Open House, it's important to choose a convenient date for guests, start planning at least a month in advance, consider the type of food to serve, add festive elements, and ask for RSVPs for planning purposes.
lisacb77
Here's the scenario. I want to get together with reps of some other companies (Avon etc) and do a holiday open house. I get busy at my day job in Dec and I thought this would be a great way to get sales, esp b/c I might be FD by then. I won't have time to do shows that month.

I wanted to do it first weekend of Dec, but the other reps are thinking mid to late November instead.

My question is: does the date of the show matter or when you submit it? Say I submit on Dec 1 or 2 to close it out. Can I pick December in the drop down in PP for "month submitted for"??

Just want to know before I commit to a date.

Thanks!

it really doesn't matter what date you actually have the show. but when you do put it in PP, put show date as of Dec 1 or 2 and then submit it on the 3 or 4th. This way you will have the sales for the consultant incentive for December (earning spring/summer products). This way people will have christmas gift early

When I did my fundraiser for my local Relay for Life, I started the first week in April, but I offered the May - Help Whip Cancer Products Specials. Then I submitted the show on May 4th. This way the products were back by Mother's Day. That fundraiser was $4,482.50

Hope this helps

Thanks Teresa, that helps tons! I'll just be sure to let people know the items won't arrive until around Dec. 8 or so.

Thanks!

Related to Holiday Open House: Does Date of Show Matter?

1. Does the date of the show impact the success of my Holiday Open House?

The date of your Holiday Open House can definitely impact the success of the event. It's important to choose a date that is convenient for most of your guests, such as a weekend or a weeknight after work. You may also want to consider avoiding major holidays or events that may conflict with your guests' schedules.

2. How far in advance should I plan for my Holiday Open House?

It's best to start planning for your Holiday Open House at least a month in advance. This will give you enough time to send out invitations, plan the menu, and prepare any decorations or activities. It's also a good idea to follow up with your guests a week before the event to confirm their attendance.

3. What type of food should I serve at my Holiday Open House?

The type of food you serve at your Holiday Open House will depend on your personal preference and the preferences of your guests. You can choose to serve a variety of appetizers, a full meal, or even just desserts and drinks. It's always a good idea to have a mix of sweet and savory options to cater to different tastes.

4. How can I make my Holiday Open House more festive?

There are many ways to make your Holiday Open House more festive, such as decorating with holiday-themed items, playing holiday music, or having a gift-wrapping station for guests to use. You can also incorporate holiday-themed activities or games to keep your guests entertained and in the holiday spirit.

5. Is it necessary to ask guests to RSVP for my Holiday Open House?

It's not necessary to ask guests to RSVP for your Holiday Open House, but it can be helpful for planning purposes. By having an idea of how many guests will attend, you can ensure you have enough food and drinks for everyone. You can also use the RSVPs to follow up with guests who have not responded to your invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jenniferknapp