• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Show Date Cannot Be in the Future"

In summary, "Show Date Cannot Be in the Future" is an error message that appears when attempting to create or schedule a show or event with a date that is in the future. This means that the date selected for the show is after the current date and time. You may receive this error message because the system does not allow shows or events to be scheduled for a date that has not yet occurred. This ensures that all shows are properly planned and organized. You cannot schedule a show for a future date while receiving this error message. The system will not allow you to proceed until you select a date that is either today's date or a past date. If you wish to schedule a show for a future date, you should wait until the current
byrd1956
Gold Member
A show was booked from a July Show for Aug. 31. Although there are no orders yet, I noticed the date in red. When I check the summary tab the message says 'Summary' tab -show date cannot be in the future.
What!? Of course the booked show has to be in the future. I did do an up date and then closed and reopened P3. Still getting that message. Any advice before I contact the home office?

Don't worry about it. :) by the time the show comes around, it won't be in the future anymore, so therefore not an issue.it always says that. Very retarded.

now, I wonder why I never noticed it before?

What does "Show Date Cannot Be in the Future" mean?

"Show Date Cannot Be in the Future" is an error message that appears when attempting to create or schedule a show or event with a date that is in the future. This means that the date selected for the show is after the current date and time.

Why am I getting this error message?

You are getting this error message because the system does not allow shows or events to be scheduled for a date that has not yet occurred. This ensures that all shows are properly planned and organized.

Can I still schedule a show for a future date?

No, you cannot schedule a show for a future date while receiving this error message. The system will not allow you to proceed until you select a date that is either today's date or a past date.

What should I do if I want to schedule a show for a future date?

If you wish to schedule a show for a future date, you should wait until the current date and time matches the desired show date and then proceed with scheduling the show. Alternatively, you can select a past date for the show.

Can I change the system settings to allow for future show dates?

No, the system settings cannot be changed to allow for future show dates. This is a preset rule to ensure that all shows are properly planned and executed without conflicts or confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • jgajmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pctonya