1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wrong show date in P3...will that matter later?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I just realized that a show I submitted this week had the wrong show date (right month, wrong date)...we had moved it by a week, and I forgot to change it in P3. The guests will think the date was 12/12/09, but P3 and HO will see it as 12/05/09.

Will it matter for the customers? or should I just make note on their receipts in case they had warranty issues in the future?

Dec 17, 2009
  2. Maragib

Maragib Member

I would note it, because those that actually keep the reciept will have less hassle. Most people will probably forget what day the show was on anyway so the only way they will know will be on the reciept.
    Mara

Dec 18, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I don't think it should matter. Corporate doesn't look up the shows by the date, they search by customer name, host name and consultant name. The month is the same, they'll find the show if they are searching for it. ;)

Dec 18, 2009
  4. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

also the guarantee is by ship date anyway, so date of show not so important!

Dec 18, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

My show dates are never "right" when it comes to future bookings .. if somebody says they want to host a show "in February" but won't be more specific, I pick a date so they can get the booking benefit later.

As for actual dates of submitted shows ... as long as it's within the guidelines of your goal (aka held and submitted in December) it's OK too.

Dec 21, 2009
Have something to add?