• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wrong Show Date in P3...Will That Matter Later?

In summary, if you have placed an order on the incorrect show date, you can still correct it by contacting your consultant or customer service. As long as your order is placed under the correct show and host, you will still receive credit, discounts, and promotions. If you need to change the show date after placing your order, you can do so by contacting your consultant or customer service. And if you have already received your order with the wrong show date, contact your consultant or customer service immediately to make any necessary corrections.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just realized that a show I submitted this week had the wrong show date (right month, wrong date)...we had moved it by a week, and I forgot to change it in P3. The guests will think the date was 12/12/09, but P3 and HO will see it as 12/05/09.

Will it matter for the customers? or should I just make note on their receipts in case they had warranty issues in the future?

I would note it, because those that actually keep the reciept will have less hassle. Most people will probably forget what day the show was on anyway so the only way they will know will be on the reciept.
Mara

I don't think it should matter. Corporate doesn't look up the shows by the date, they search by customer name, host name and consultant name. The month is the same, they'll find the show if they are searching for it. ;)

also the guarantee is by ship date anyway, so date of show not so important!

My show dates are never "right" when it comes to future bookings .. if somebody says they want to host a show "in February" but won't be more specific, I pick a date so they can get the booking benefit later.As for actual dates of submitted shows ... as long as it's within the guidelines of your goal (aka held and submitted in December) it's OK too.

1. Can I still place an order on the incorrect show date?

Yes, you can still place an order on the incorrect show date. However, it is important to contact your consultant or customer service to ensure that your order is placed under the correct show and host.

2. Will the host still receive credit for my order if the show date is wrong?

Yes, the host will still receive credit for your order as long as it is placed under the correct show. It is important to contact your consultant or customer service to make sure your order is placed correctly.

3. Can I change the show date after I have already placed my order?

Yes, you can change the show date after placing your order by contacting your consultant or customer service. They will be able to assist you in making the necessary changes.

4. Will I still receive the appropriate discounts and promotions if the show date is incorrect?

As long as your order is placed under the correct show and host, you will still receive the applicable discounts and promotions. If you are concerned about this, please contact your consultant or customer service to confirm.

5. What should I do if I realize the show date is wrong after I have already received my order?

If you have already received your order and notice that the show date is incorrect, please contact your consultant or customer service immediately. They will be able to assist you in making any necessary corrections or adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChef_ang
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jgajmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • thehaleykitchen