• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales at Our Holiday Open House on 11/17 - Door Prizes & Booking Tips!

In summary, the author is doing a holiday open house with other vendors. They are trying to attract more customers with a $25 gift certificate and 15% off individual orders. They also suggest printing the host receipt and sending the order to the author.
tinat51796
I'm not sure where to post this so I'll start here. I"m doing a holiday open house with a couple other vendors on 11/17 and I seem to be in charge. What can I do to really boost my sales and bookings that day? Any suggestions for door prizes? I haven't had a booking since the end of September (except three catalog shows) and I really want to get this business moving. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Is there anybody out there? :sing:

I am doing a multi-vendor event that same day

I am going to offer a $25 gift certificate for when they close there show - right now who couldn't use a little extra free stuff this time of year

I am also offering 15% off individual orders - I will just attach it to the host order so I won't lose anything

~

If you attach it to the host order does the customer still have the info they need for the guarantee? thanks for the info!

I tell them that because I am giving them such a great deal, that if they have any problems with there products that they need to contact me and I will take care of it for them - they won't have to deal with HO - I will do that for them.

Never had a problem.

Also, I print the host receipt before I add to her order and then I have the order shipped to me.

~

I would focus on getting people to the show. The door prize is a bonus for these folks but means nothing if they aren't there. Invite everyone you know, have the other vendors invite everyone they know, put out signs, advertise on local lists like craigslist.com. Then, be friendly to everyone who walks through the door and pump up a holiday show. Good luck.

You can advertise on craigslist a multi-vendor event???

Are you sure???

~

beepampered said:
I would focus on getting people to the show. The door prize is a bonus for these folks but means nothing if they aren't there. Invite everyone you know, have the other vendors invite everyone they know, put out signs, advertise on local lists like craigslist.com. Then, be friendly to everyone who walks through the door and pump up a holiday show. Good luck.

Really? I thought we couldn't advertise on craiglist. That would help a lot I bet if I can do that!

tinat51796 said:
Really? I thought we couldn't advertise on craiglist. That would help a lot I bet if I can do that!
No, you can't, unless you don't mention PC at all, and then what's the point?? Personal invitations and follow up calls is the way to go.I've never had much luck with these. I invite TONS of people (over 600 people last year!) and only had 3 show up. I got orders from others, but that was it. It was so much work for not so much, so I'm not doing one again.

I didn't think so - but I just went and look and I found two people in maryland selling/advertising on there:eek:

I was just thinking about this before the responses came back. So I can't post an ad announcing the open house, location and different vendors? what about just the "types" of vendors?

Don't be specific
tinat51796 said:
I was just thinking about this before the responses came back. So I can't post an ad announcing the open house, location and different vendors? what about just the "types" of vendors?

Try to be vague in your craigslist ad like this:

Holiday Open House - November 25 - Time - Address -

Multiple vendors will be available to assist with your holiday shopping needs. Jewelry, kitchen products, beauty products, photo card creations, etc....

Don't miss this wonderful event. Enjoy snacks as you browse and get an early start on your holiday shopping. Don't wait until the last minute to finish getting something for everyone on your shopping list. Perfect for every budget and also door prizes for those who attend.

I think this would be ok. What do you think? Anyone?

Also I agree try to get the word out about this event. Flyers everywhere. Especially the neighborhood it will take place in. The more people you invite the better your chance of having more sales. And that's what's important. I don't really expect to get as many bookings as orders. Although I wouldn't mind but usually people come to vendor events to shop right then and there. But you never know.

Debbie :D

Yeah, Debbie, that's what I was thinking. Just listing the types of products that everyone offers. Plus lots of signs posted in the neighborhood...grocery stores, coffee shops, and we are all mailing invitations to all of our customers.

Related to Maximize Sales at Our Holiday Open House on 11/17 - Door Prizes & Booking Tips!

1. How can I increase sales at our holiday open house?

To maximize sales at our holiday open house, it is important to create an inviting and festive atmosphere. This can be achieved by decorating the space with holiday-themed decorations and offering festive treats for guests to enjoy. Additionally, make sure to have a variety of products on display that are relevant to the holiday season. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to incentivize guests to make purchases.

2. What are some effective door prizes to offer at our open house?

Some popular door prizes for holiday open houses include gift baskets filled with Pampered Chef products, holiday-themed kitchen tools, or a free cooking class. You can also consider partnering with other local businesses to offer gift certificates or products as door prizes.

3. How can I encourage guests to book future parties at our open house?

One way to encourage guests to book parties at your open house is by offering a special incentive or discount for booking during the event. You can also have a designated area or table set up where guests can sign up for parties and learn more about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. What are some tips for successful bookings at our open house?

To have successful bookings at your open house, it is important to make sure guests are aware of the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free and discounted products. You can also have a variety of party themes and dates available for guests to choose from. Additionally, be sure to follow up with guests after the event to confirm their party and answer any questions they may have.

5. How can I make our holiday open house stand out from other sales events?

To make your holiday open house stand out, consider offering unique activities or demonstrations, such as holiday recipe tastings or cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products. You can also create a festive and interactive atmosphere by encouraging guests to participate in games or challenges. Additionally, make sure to promote your event through various channels, such as social media and email marketing, to attract a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • Kasper2010