• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi Consultant Holiday Open House

In summary, the conversation is about an upcoming Holiday Open House being hosted by a consultant for a personalized handbag company. The host is expecting around 50 people throughout the evening and is seeking tips for setting up in a small space and standing out from other products being sold. The consultant plans to offer a door prize and small gifts for bookings. The conversation also includes suggestions from others who have held similar events, such as utilizing the kitchen table for display and offering free shipping and incentives for bookings. It is mentioned that Pampered Chef sets itself apart from others due to its unique products that help families in various ways. The consultant is excited and hopeful for a successful event.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hi everyone!

I have a Holiday Open House at a friends that is a consultant for a personalized handbag company. There will be other consultants from various DS companies. There will be about 50ish people coming, but they will be staggered throughout the evening.
Any tips for setting up in a small space? Not sure yet what exactly I will have to work with. Anything that I can say/do that will set PC apart from other stuff being sold?
I am planning on a door prize, and small gifts for anyone that books that night. Ideas for pre-prepared finger food?
Sorry about all the questions... I am excited and I am hoping to greatly expand my customer base.

Thanks in advance! :D

I did one of these earlier this year and it was a big hit. The host actually made lots of appetizers for the party, so check with yours to see if she will be doing the same. I didn't think about it and made something, but with all her food it wasn't really necessary.

She let me use the kitchen table, and I displayed popular items such as the batter bowls, Mix 'N Scrapers, Large Bar Pan, Stackable Cooling Rack, Cookware, Linens, DCB, Measure-All, cookbooks, spices, etc. Since this is a Holiday Open House, try to show some gift ideas if you can, like cookie or chili mix in the small batter bowl with a recipe card and ribbon. Or take a page of ideas (I'm sure fellow CS'ers could help you out here).

I offered free shipping on orders placed there, and hand-delivered their products. I did a drawing for $25 free products, and had a Movie Night incentive for booking ($5 Blockbuster card and popcorn) that I gave on the spot.

PC sets itself apart from others because no one else is like PC!! Everyone came over and said, "Ooohhhh, Pampered Chef!!" Other people will have purses, jewelry, makeup, etc., but no one else offers what we do. Remember that our products help families every day in many ways (when was the last time you saw a pair of earrings helping a busy mom?).

Good luck with your Open House. I'm sure it will be a great success!!

Hi! It sounds like you have a great opportunity to showcase your products at this Holiday Open House. Here are a few tips for setting up in a small space:1. Maximize your space: Use vertical space by bringing in shelves or hanging racks to display your products. You can also use table risers or tiered displays to create more surface area.2. Create a focal point: Set up a visually appealing centerpiece or display to draw people in. This could be a beautiful handbag arrangement or a personalized touch like a monogrammed item.3. Use lighting: Make sure your products are well-lit and stand out in the space. Consider bringing in extra lighting if needed.4. Offer interactive experiences: Consider setting up a demo station or offering personalization services on the spot. This will make your booth more enticing and set you apart from other vendors.5. Have a clear call-to-action: Make sure attendees know what you are offering and what they can get out of it. Have clear signage or verbally communicate any promotions or deals.As for setting yourself apart from other vendors, focus on the personalized aspect of your handbags. Emphasize the unique features and customization options that your company offers.For pre-prepared finger food, consider simple and easy options like mini sandwiches, cheese and crackers, or fruit and veggie platters. These can be easily prepared ahead of time and will keep your guests satisfied while they browse.Good luck at the event and have fun expanding your customer base!

1. What is a Multi Consultant Holiday Open House?

A Multi Consultant Holiday Open House is an event where multiple Pampered Chef consultants come together to showcase and sell their products to customers. It is a great opportunity to see a variety of products and get personalized recommendations from different consultants.

2. Is the event open to the public?

Yes, the Multi Consultant Holiday Open House is open to the public. Anyone is welcome to attend and shop for Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I place orders from multiple consultants?

Yes, you can place orders from multiple consultants at the event. Each consultant will have their own station set up for customers to browse and purchase products.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the event?

Yes, each consultant may have their own special deals or promotions for the Multi Consultant Holiday Open House. Be sure to check with each consultant for any offers or discounts.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Of course! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to come and shop with you at the Multi Consultant Holiday Open House.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies