• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delivery Dates ... Quick... Help! :)

In summary, the email said that if an order is submitted by the 13th, it is guaranteed to be delivered by Dec. 22.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is it my imagination or did we receive an email with the delivery dates that are gauranteed... like order by the 13th ... delivery on the whatever day... I CAN'T find that info and I KNOW I read it somewhere this week. I have a host waiting for me to call her back.... I should have printed it off when I saw it.... HELP

I think if it is received by HO by the 15th it is guaranteed Christmas delivery. Online orders have until 3:00p on the 22nd (expedited shipping charges apply).

Edit: I checked CC. Here it is.

Holiday Order Deadlines
Products and Gift Certificates for Christmas order received in the Home Office by:

Order shipped to be delivered by:

midnight CT Dec. 15 Dec. 22
midnight CT Dec. 14 Dec. 21
midnight CT Dec. 13 Dec. 20
midnight CT Dec. 12 Dec. 19
midnight CT Dec. 11 Dec. 18

FedEx Is Ready!
As we start our busiest time of year, FedEx is already delivering exceptional results! Today, more than half of all orders shipped from our Distribution Center in Addison, IL, are arriving within two days. To meet the high demand of holiday shipping, FedEx Home Delivery is utilizing their entire fleet of trucks to continue quick delivery to you, your hosts and customers. In addition, this month you'll see FedEx Ground and additional trucks that are marked with the FedEx logo, but may look different than typical FedEx trucks, delivering your holiday orders. So, if you see someone new bringing your or your customers' shipments, you'll know it's FedEx making every effort to deliver your orders as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Thanks Stacy! I did have that date but I'm almost certain we got an email that said specifics like if your order is submitted by the 13th then we guarantee shipping by Dec.____ and so on for each day leading up to the 15th. Maybe I was dreaming! :)

I think it was also in this week's Weekly Bites.

YES!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
I was on the phone when you posted those details!!!!!!! You made me look like I know something!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!

chefann said:
I think it was also in this week's Weekly Bites.

I must be going blind or ... poo... I was reading the WRONG WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Diane and all...

HO guarantees it's shipped out from HO in time for shipment by Dec __ ...once in FedEx hands, HO can't guarantee it gets to the destination. In the 7 years I've been doing this, there always seems to be a little glitch with someone's host order. So with that said...SUBMIT EARLY!!! Don't wait to til the last minute.

Related to Delivery Dates ... Quick... Help! :)

What are the available delivery dates?

The available delivery dates for Pampered Chef vary depending on your location and the items you have purchased. To view the available delivery dates for your order, please log into your account or contact our customer service team for assistance.

How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef orders also varies depending on your location and the items you have purchased. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. However, some items may have longer delivery times. Please check the estimated delivery date for each item in your order confirmation email.

Can I change the delivery date for my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, the delivery date cannot be changed. If you need to make changes to your delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What happens if I am not available to receive my order on the scheduled delivery date?

If you are not available to receive your Pampered Chef order on the scheduled delivery date, the delivery company will typically make two more delivery attempts. If all three attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to our warehouse and you will be refunded for your purchase.

Can I track my order's delivery status?

Yes, you can track the delivery status of your Pampered Chef order by logging into your account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number in your order confirmation email, which you can use to track your order on the delivery company's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
  • DebbieJ