• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mysterious FedEx Home Delivery Call at 7am

In summary, the most common reason for a mysterious FedEx Home Delivery call at 7am is to confirm delivery details with the recipient. It is normal to receive a call at this time as the drivers start their routes early in the morning. If you receive a call, it is best to answer and speak to the driver or follow any instructions left in a voicemail. You can also request a different delivery time, but it depends on the driver's schedule.
amy07
That's what time a local FedEx Home Delivery employee called me this morning:bugeye::bugeye: Why? "To get detailed directions for a Pampered Chef delivery" Uh hello, I'm not in the delivery or directions business, FedEx is. Thankfully for the poor man, I just let the machine get it as I was busy getting the kids up and dressed for school.
But, I'm wondering how in the world did FedEx get my name/number? HO? I mean, my personal information is not on the shipping labels. Why not call the customer? I have no idea who this person is. This was a recent HO lead, that did not provide contact info.:yuck:

Are you sure our contact isn't on the label? I got a call one time from someone who got my host's package. He called the # on the label he said.

Our phone number, not the hosts, is given to FedEx as the contact to call. I have had several phone calls from FedEx wanting to know if anyone was going to be home when they got there. It is very annoying.

Michelle

ok, so that makes sense. However, when I tried to call FedEx back it was the ratrace of push 1, then push 2, now please hold. Oh well. Guess they'll call me back - hopefully not before I've had some caffeine though! LOL

He must have called you right after he called me this morning at 7:15 to get directions to my hosts house. They told me my number was the one listed on the contact info.

Related to Mysterious FedEx Home Delivery Call at 7am

1. What is the reason for a mysterious FedEx Home Delivery call at 7am?

The most common reason for a mysterious FedEx Home Delivery call at 7am is that the driver needs to confirm the delivery address or delivery time with the recipient before making the delivery.

2. Is it normal to receive a call from FedEx Home Delivery at 7am?

Yes, it is normal to receive a call from FedEx Home Delivery at 7am. The drivers typically start their routes early in the morning and may need to make calls to confirm deliveries before starting their day.

3. What should I do if I receive a call from FedEx Home Delivery at 7am?

If you receive a call from FedEx Home Delivery at 7am, it is best to answer the call and speak to the driver. They may need to confirm your delivery details or any special delivery instructions. If you are unable to answer the call, the driver will likely leave a message with instructions on how to proceed.

4. Will the FedEx Home Delivery driver leave a voicemail if I miss the call at 7am?

Yes, if you miss the call from FedEx Home Delivery at 7am, the driver will usually leave a voicemail with instructions on how to proceed. They may also try to call back at a later time.

5. Can I request a different delivery time if I receive a call from FedEx Home Delivery at 7am?

Yes, you can request a different delivery time if you receive a call from FedEx Home Delivery at 7am. The driver may be able to accommodate your request, but it ultimately depends on their route and schedule for the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaJG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies