• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/New Products Open House: When is the Best Time to Come?

In summary, the Spring/New Products Open House will showcase the latest kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware perfect for spring cooking and entertaining. There will be exclusive discounts and promotions for attendees, and guests are encouraged to RSVP so enough product samples and refreshments can be provided. The event is open to everyone, including Pampered Chef consultants and those interested in learning more about their products. Attendees are also welcome to bring friends and family, as long as they are included in the RSVP.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am going to have my first ever open house or new product kick off whatever you rather call it. I work 6 days a week. Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm & Saturday 10am to 4pm. I live 30mins from my work. I was thinking of having 2 different dates so people would have more options on when to come. What do you think about doing it Sunday afternoon & a Saturday evening? Or what combo would you choose knowing my regular work hours? I don't mind having them a week apart either if ya'll thought it would do better. Any thoughts would help! TIA!

bumping.......

I think a Saturday evening might be difficult but it depends on your crowd. I tend to spend Saturdays w/ my DH. Unless of course I can book a party.I had an open house on a Sun afternoon. Not a huge crowd but it was still very nice - 2 -5 pm. Made a bunch of recipes from the latest SB. Next open house I will be sure to have extra SB's for cash and carry because while many people ordered, they really wanted the recipe book right away. I just did not want to offer two dates because I did not want to cook twice.

bumping.......again :)

Im doing a Friday evening one, from 7-9:30, drinks, appetizers and shopping....

Is it possible you could maybe switch your Friday schedule with your Saturday schedule and do a Fri eve?

I have gotten a great reply so far.....

bumping since we're back up :)

1. What products will be featured at the Spring/New Products Open House?

At the Spring/New Products Open House, we will be showcasing our latest and greatest products for the season. This includes new kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware perfect for spring cooking and entertaining.

2. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered at the event?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions for attendees of the Spring/New Products Open House. Be sure to stop by and take advantage of these limited-time offers!

3. Can I RSVP for the event?

Yes, we highly encourage all guests to RSVP for the Spring/New Products Open House. This will help us ensure we have enough product samples and refreshments for everyone attending.

4. Is the event open to everyone or just Pampered Chef consultants?

The Spring/New Products Open House is open to everyone! Whether you are a current Pampered Chef consultant or someone interested in learning more about our products, we welcome you to join us and see what's new.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Of course! We would love for you to bring a friend or family member to the Spring/New Products Open House. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to include them in your RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jwagner75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • naekelsey