• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Factory's Creative Open House Idea: Try it Out!

In summary, the Success Factory's Creative Open House Idea is a unique and engaging way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their products. It involves setting up stations around a room for guests to try out and learn about the products. This benefits consultants by increasing sales and bookings. The idea does not require any special equipment and can be customized to fit the consultant's specific needs. To promote the event, consultants can send invitations, use social media, and offer incentives for guests to bring friends.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Got this email from Success Factory that I thought I would share. Cool idea!

-----------------------

Subject: New twist on an Open House…
This year, thanks to a suggestion from my husband, I am putting a new twist on my traditional holiday open house.

I chose 3 consecutive days, with varying hours and I am contacting my preferred customers via email and phone and scheduling one on one 30 minute personal shopping appointments. I have advertised it as first come, first served as I will be offering in stock products as well as some of my “gently used” samples at a discount.

I have to tell you I am absolutely amazed at the response I am getting! My first designated day is entirely full and day two is well on the way to being completely booked. The best part of it is that I don’t have to sit around wasting time waiting on people to show up AND I am avoiding a sticky situation with my neighbor. My goal is the same every year; to be dusting my inventory shelves off because they are completely empty. This year, I think I might just end up doing that…stay tuned!

I might think about that for next year, or something similar. I don't have a big enough contacts right now.

Sounds great! Good luck and tell us how it turns out.

pamperedlinda said:
Sounds great! Good luck and tell us how it turns out.

Not doing it, yet anyway! :) Maybe in the spring.

i should do that right before the spring products come... I never have a place to keep all the samples i get. Such a small house.

I got that and saved it for future use. I think it's an excellent idea.

1. What is the Success Factory's Creative Open House Idea?

The Success Factory's Creative Open House Idea is a unique way to showcase Pampered Chef products and engage potential customers. It involves setting up stations around a room with different Pampered Chef products, allowing guests to try them out and learn more about them.

2. How does the Creative Open House Idea benefit Pampered Chef consultants?

The Creative Open House Idea is a great way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the products they offer in a fun and interactive way. It allows guests to try out products and see how they work, which can lead to increased sales and bookings for the consultant.

3. Do I need any special equipment to set up the Creative Open House Idea?

No, you do not need any special equipment. You can use your regular Pampered Chef products and tools to set up the stations for the Creative Open House Idea. It's a simple and cost-effective way to showcase your products.

4. How do I promote the Creative Open House Idea to potential guests?

You can promote the Creative Open House Idea by sending out invitations to your network, posting about it on social media, and reaching out to potential customers directly. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend to the event.

5. Can I customize the Creative Open House Idea to fit my specific needs as a consultant?

Absolutely! The Creative Open House Idea is meant to be customized and tailored to your specific needs as a consultant. You can choose which products to showcase, how many stations to set up, and any other details that will make the event successful for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies