• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Jan 1-8: Start Your New Year Right with an Exciting Event!

In summary, the author wants to do a open house in order to get the new year started off right, but is lost for ideas. She also thinks about doing a customer appreciation show, a mystery shopper show, and a bowl game party.
K_Jurich
Ok so I really want to get my new year started right. And I really want the binder. But I don't have any shows scheduled for that week so I figured maybe I would do a open house. I thought I would go on the theme of getting the new year of to the right start. . . .but I am creativly challenge so for those of you that aren't does anyone have a flyer or some for me to borrow to send out? Ideas, are good too. . . .:love:

Power Cooking or 30 minute chicken Clinic

Kids in the Kitchen

this would be my first open house and I really am not too sure where to start with this I am lost. But I do like the kids in the kitchen theme but not sure if it would go over well. I was definatley think doing the poser cooking because it would be good for everyone due to the fact that after christmas and holiday everyone just wants to relax.

bumping. . . ..anyone with flyer ideas? ?

It's a time for New Year's Resolutions. You want to attract those people who are resolving to: eat right or diet, spend more time with their family, save money by cooking at home.It's a time for Bowl Games. What about a Game Day party for the football widows?

I love the idea on the new years' resolution, you are right people look to lose weight the start of the new year so doing an "Eat Smart Cooking Show" sounds awesome!

Just an idea ....You can do a Customer Appreciation Show (idea from CN a month or so ago). Invite past hosts and guests. Thanking them for helping your business grow this past year. Offer a gift if they bring someone who has never been to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. PC virgins (lol) are great to get involved in the recipe prep. I have attached a flyer that I am using for mine in January.
Hope this helps you with your show! I thought another good idea was to do a Mystery Shopper show too! There are several of those posted on here.

Attachments

• Customer Appreciation Cooking Show.doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 403
myinnerchef said:
It's a time for New Year's Resolutions. You want to attract those people who are resolving to: eat right or diet, spend more time with their family, save money by cooking at home.

It's a time for Bowl Games. What about a Game Day party for the football widows?

Love this idea:love: Kinda just want I was thinkin' "Get you New Year off to the right start, . . . . . " then I draw a blank. . . I am no good at the catchy things or eye catching things. . . :blushing:

melissab771 said:
Just an idea ....You can do a Customer Appreciation Show (idea from CN a month or so ago). Invite past hosts and guests. Thanking them for helping your business grow this past year. Offer a gift if they bring someone who has never been to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. PC virgins (lol) are great to get involved in the recipe prep. I have attached a flyer that I am using for mine in January.
Hope this helps you with your show! I thought another good idea was to do a Mystery Shopper show too! There are several of those posted on here.

I like this one too. . . and October was 1 year for me so it does work out good.

Related to Open House Jan 1-8: Start Your New Year Right with an Exciting Event!

What is an "Open House Jan 1-8Th" event?

An "Open House Jan 1-8Th" event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can come and view the latest products, learn new recipes, and enjoy exclusive deals and discounts.

Do I need to RSVP for the "Open House Jan 1-8Th" event?

No, you do not need to RSVP for the event. It is an open event and all customers are welcome to attend.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the "Open House Jan 1-8Th" event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available during the event. Make sure to attend and take advantage of these limited-time offers.

Can I bring a friend to the "Open House Jan 1-8Th" event?

Of course! The more the merrier. Bring your friends and family to enjoy the event and learn more about Pampered Chef products.

Will there be any cooking demonstrations or tastings at the "Open House Jan 1-8Th" event?

Yes, there will be cooking demonstrations and tastings of our delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. You can also learn new tips and tricks for using our products in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jwagner75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies