• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing December CN: Frustration with Timely Delivery in Northern Ohio

In summary, many people have difficulty receiving their CNs in a timely manner. Some people have received theirs earlier this week, but others have not. There is no clear explanation for the delay. Some people feel that it is a waste of money to not have the magazine in hand by the week before the month end, while others are more patient.
otisbg
Gold Member
Good morning!
I just made my monthly call to HO for my December CN. I think it was in September and maybe even also October that I got it by the 15th. Today is the 17th and there is no sign of it!
For the life of me, I cannot understand the issues behind timely delivery! 7 other team members have yet to receive theirs - here in the frozen tundra of northern Ohio!:thumbdown:

I received mine earlier this week.

I also received mine earlier this week.

I got mine Wed. on the 15th. Seriously? That is one thing that is SO frustrating!!

I signed on 9/24/10 and just received one for the first time... I think I got it Wednesday also.

I got mine in NY on the 16th--which was quite amazing since the last one came after Thanksgiving--come on, PC, let's shoot for the first week of the month!!

Just got mine yesterday. I just don't understand it. It must cost HO plenty to print and send them. I would rather have gotten it on the 16th of NOVEMBER. That way I could read the articles and be up on things by December I know we can read it online, but I like highlight it and mark it up

Sandi

I agree. Waste of money if it's not in hand the week before the month end... Dec CN needs to be delivered by Dec 1st, IMO.
I know consultants who don't have regular internet access, and they are always calling me if they can't get to a freind's house or the library.
And they can't print pages & pages of things there.

I got mine yesterday. What a waste. I don't even feel like opening it, to be honest. I'm done with December.

I got mine yesterday too. I didn't even open it. I read it online when it comes out... a paper one would be nice to have and read... if it came before the month was almost over!

Got mine this morning....was so absurd to read about submitting 2 shows by the 15th. I am sure they have January's all done - they should send it out NOW!!

I got mine on the 10th, but I am about 35-40 mins from HO...even so, it should definitely still be to everyone before the month starts, and the online edition should be a just in case we don't have it on us at the moment kind of thing!!

otisbg said:
Got mine this morning....was so absurd to read about submitting 2 shows by the 15th. I am sure they have January's all done - they should send it out NOW!!

agreed. Got mine on 12/19. It should be like the regular magazines - December comes in November, otherwise all the Christmas cookies recipes won't help when Christmas is over and everyone is dieting in January... frustrating.

1. What is "Cn Missing in Action"?

"Cn Missing in Action" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that helps you quickly and easily chop and mince herbs, garlic, onions, and more.

2. How does "Cn Missing in Action" work?

The "Cn Missing in Action" tool features a sharp blade and a curved design that allows you to rock the blade back and forth over your ingredients to chop them finely. It also has a built-in cleaning comb to easily remove any leftover bits from the blade.

3. Is "Cn Missing in Action" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Cn Missing in Action" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting sharpness.

4. Can "Cn Missing in Action" be used for frozen or hard ingredients?

No, "Cn Missing in Action" is not designed to be used on frozen or hard ingredients. It is best used on fresh herbs, vegetables, and other soft ingredients.

5. How do I store "Cn Missing in Action"?

"Cn Missing in Action" comes with a protective cover for safe storage. It is also recommended to store it in a dry place to prevent rusting of the blade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • Careyann