• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shipping Deadlines: Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the holiday shipping deadline varies depending on location and chosen shipping method. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee, but delays may occur during the holiday season. International shipping is not currently offered. Once an order has shipped, a confirmation email with tracking information will be sent. The return policy for holiday orders is the same as the regular policy, with personalized items and perishable goods being ineligible for returns.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
A lot of people have been asking about holiday shipment deadlines so I just wanted to post them in one place so everyone could find the info..

For Thanksgiving delivery, orders muct be submitted by 11/13
For Hanukkah delivery, orders must be submitted by Dec 5 (to be delivered by the 12th)
For Christmas delivery they must be submitted by Dec 15 (for 12/22 delivery)
Gift certificate orders must be submitted by 12/13 for 12/22 delivery.

I recommend you jot these dates in your calnder so when you're taking orders an dbooking shows AT your shows, you have this info handy.

Thanks, Carolyn!

I just sent this info to my team as well.

I was impressed last year at how fast everything went out!

1. When is the holiday shipping deadline?

The holiday shipping deadline varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. It is important to check the shipping information on our website or contact our customer service team for specific dates.

2. Can I expedite my holiday order?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. However, please keep in mind that during the holiday season, shipping carriers may experience delays, so we recommend placing your order as early as possible.

3. Do you offer international shipping?

Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time. We only ship within the United States and Puerto Rico.

4. How will I know when my order has shipped?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. You can also log into your account on our website to view the status of your order.

5. What is your return policy for holiday orders?

Our return policy for holiday orders is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items and perishable goods are not eligible for returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • kreaser