• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guaranteed Thanksgiving Delivery for Orders Placed by Nov 15 - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the deadline for placing orders to guarantee Thanksgiving delivery is November 15th. All products available on the Pampered Chef website are eligible for guaranteed Thanksgiving delivery as long as the order is placed by this date. Orders placed by November 15th are also eligible for free standard shipping, though expedited shipping options may incur additional fees. If changes need to be made to an order after the November 15th deadline, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible. While Thanksgiving delivery cannot be guaranteed for orders with changes, the team will do their best to accommodate requests. In the rare event that an order does not arrive by Thanksgiving, customers can contact customer service for assistance and a resolution.
klsnyder
Was it just me or did I read somewhere that all orders placed by Nov 15 were guaranteed for Thanksgiving delivery? I have several shows that I submitted on Nov 14 & 15 that are showing delivery on Nov 27...They took 5 & 6 days to ship out..What is going on??

Shows submitted by Nov 13th were guaranteed by Thanksgiving.
Dec 2 by Hanukkah
Dec 15 by Christmas

Thanks!! I guess I screwed up!

I think what you're thinking is the 15th for Dec. is either for Guaranteed Christmas orders for either shows turned in or I'm thinking online individ orders. Something is on the 15th of Dec :)

tracymagu said:
Shows submitted by Nov 13th were guaranteed by Thanksgiving.
Dec 2 by Hanukkah
Dec 15 by Christmas

It's actually December 5th for Hanukkah.

Related to Guaranteed Thanksgiving Delivery for Orders Placed by Nov 15 - Don't Miss Out!

What is the deadline for placing orders to guarantee Thanksgiving delivery?

The deadline for placing orders to guarantee Thanksgiving delivery is November 15th. Orders placed after this date may not arrive in time for Thanksgiving.

What products are eligible for guaranteed Thanksgiving delivery?

All products available on the Pampered Chef website are eligible for guaranteed Thanksgiving delivery as long as the order is placed by November 15th.

Can I still receive free shipping with my guaranteed Thanksgiving delivery order?

Yes, orders placed by November 15th are eligible for free standard shipping. However, expedited shipping options may incur additional fees.

What if I need to make changes to my order after the November 15th deadline?

If changes need to be made to an order after the November 15th deadline, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. While we cannot guarantee Thanksgiving delivery for orders with changes, we will do our best to accommodate your request.

What happens if my order does not arrive by Thanksgiving despite being placed before the November 15th deadline?

In the rare event that an order does not arrive by Thanksgiving, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you are satisfied with your Pampered Chef experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • dannyzmom