• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order for Christmas? Last Date Tues; Is Next Day Delivery an Option?

In summary, the last date to place an order for Christmas is Tuesday before Christmas Day, and next day delivery is not an option for Christmas orders. However, you can still place an order after the last date for Christmas delivery, but it may arrive after the holiday. There is no minimum order amount for Christmas delivery, but orders under a certain amount may not qualify for free shipping. Unfortunately, a specific delivery date cannot be guaranteed for Christmas orders due to potential shipping delays and unforeseen circumstances.
byrd1956
Gold Member
If a customer wants to place and order and get it by Christmas, is it really too late?? I know the last order date listed at cc was Tues. for delivery by the 22nd. Just wondered if anyone knew if next day delivery option would be avaliable for customers.

Yes they do have an expedited shipping option.

But only if the order is placed online, correct? And it will cost more.

Well, my customer decided to take her chances and not pay the extra. Since we still have the 23rd. and 24th., just maybe her order will get delivered in time.... I'm sending her a pic. of a bar pan and some recipes to have prepared to go in a card just incase.

You can do an indiv. order in P3 with expedited shipping. For 2nd day air, it's $15 on top of the regular shipping rate. Didn't look to see what the next day rate is. I submitted a 2nd day air order late last night (Wed.) and it was listed as shipped by this afternoon and is scheduled for delivery on Mon.

Related to Order for Christmas? Last Date Tues; Is Next Day Delivery an Option?

1. What is the last date to place an order for Christmas?

The last date to place an order for Christmas is Tuesday before Christmas Day. This allows enough time for processing and shipping.

2. Is next day delivery an option for Christmas orders?

Unfortunately, next day delivery is not an option for Christmas orders. Due to high demand and potential shipping delays during the holiday season, we cannot guarantee next day delivery for Christmas orders.

3. Can I still place an order after the last date for Christmas delivery?

Yes, you can still place an order after the last date for Christmas delivery. However, we cannot guarantee that the order will arrive before Christmas. It may arrive after the holiday.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for Christmas delivery?

No, there is no minimum order amount for Christmas delivery. However, please keep in mind that orders under a certain amount may not qualify for free shipping.

5. Can I choose a specific delivery date for my Christmas order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for Christmas orders. While we will do our best to ensure timely delivery, we cannot control potential shipping delays or unforeseen circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thatgirl2120
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07