• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Late for Indiv Order for Christmas?

...but then again, they HAVE had promotions that ended mid month - that's why it's so important we read the fine print every time. ;)
kam
Staff member
If I submit an individual order today and pay the Direct shipping will it get there by Christmas? I know the cut-off was the 15th for shows - but I don't have anything handy here to check if it was for indivual orders?

She only wants a can opener and cookbook. I am willing to think she would get it before Christmas - but I don't see her paying the 2-day shipping costs.

Anyone know for sure?

It's a chance you take.

Here in West Michigan, I would say yes, because we are only one day shipping time from HO - but further out, I don't know.

They will start giving preference to the orders that are expedited shipping though, I would think.

The guaranteed date was yesterday but you just never know, you need to let her know that there is a chance it will not make it for Christmas.

That's what I thought!

She sent me an email last night around 10pm!! I had already turned off the computer at that time!

If only I had seen it!

Thanks!

The earlier you send it the more likely it'll get there in time. If you haven't already, send it now!

I had a host on the phone last night at 11:30 closing her show - lots of questions about emailed orders. We finally got everything wrapped up and then I asked her what she wanted. "What! I have to tell you now? I don't know, I have to look." She said she was willing to take the chance and hope that it arrives before Xmas. She is going to call me today with her choices. Oh well, I already had my 2 shows and wasn't going to get $1500 so I didn't mind about that. Hopefully all her guests will get their stuff!

ChefJWarren said:
I had a host on the phone last night at 11:30 closing her show - lots of questions about emailed orders. We finally got everything wrapped up and then I asked her what she wanted. "What! I have to tell you now? I don't know, I have to look." She said she was willing to take the chance and hope that it arrives before Xmas. She is going to call me today with her choices. Oh well, I already had my 2 shows and wasn't going to get $1500 so I didn't mind about that. Hopefully all her guests will get their stuff!

In case anyone is wondering: You have until December 31 to submit orders to qualify for the 2 shows for sellathon and/or the $1500 sales for the extra 5% PC$$ on total sales. The Dec 15 deadline was just for guaranteed Christmas delivery by Dec. 23.

bethcooks4u said:
in Case Anyone Is Wondering: You Have Until December 31 To Submit Orders To Qualify For The 2 Shows For Sellathon And/or The $1500 Sales For The Extra 5% Pc$$ On Total Sales. The Dec 15 Deadline Was Just For Guaranteed Christmas Delivery By Dec. 23.

Thanks, I Had To Double Check That Cause- Don't They Usually Have That Stipulation In The Two Shows Deal??

heat123 said:
Thanks, I Had To Double Check That Cause- Don't They Usually Have That Stipulation In The Two Shows Deal??

No. It's always been that you had til the end of the month for our promotions. It's just that most of us take off that last 2 weeks in December so we automatically think that's all the time we have.

...but then again, they HAVE had promotions that ended mid month - that's why it's so important we read the fine print every time. ;)

What is the deadline for placing an individual order for Christmas delivery?

The deadline for placing an individual order for Christmas delivery is December 15th. This allows enough time for processing and shipping of the order.

Can I still place an individual order for Christmas after the deadline?

Unfortunately, orders placed after the December 15th deadline cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery. However, you can still place an order and choose expedited shipping for an additional fee.

Will all products be available for individual orders for Christmas?

While we strive to have all products available for individual orders, some popular items may sell out before the deadline. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Can I customize my individual order for Christmas with gift wrapping or a personalized note?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping and personalized notes for individual orders. You can select these options at checkout for an additional fee.

What if I need to return an item from my individual order for Christmas?

If you need to return an item from your individual order, please refer to our return policy for instructions. Keep in mind that the deadline for Christmas returns may differ from our standard return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • byrd1956