• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need to Know Cut-off Day for Christmas Gifts ASAP!

In summary, the cut-off day for ordering Christmas gifts varies depending on your location and shipping method. It is generally recommended to place your order by December 15th for standard shipping and December 20th for expedited shipping. If you miss the cut-off day, there is a possibility of receiving your order in time with express shipping or you can opt for e-gift cards. Gift wrapping is available for an additional fee and you can send a Christmas gift directly to the recipient with a personalized message. Our return policy for Christmas gifts is the same as our regular return policy, with a 30-day window for returns.
pamperedape
I am on the phone with my host for Sunday. She is wondering what the cut-off day for ordering Christmas gifts is. I forget! TIA!!!

I think it's 12/15.

It's December 15 for guaranteed delivery by the 22nd. For extra shipping, orders can be placed as late as December 22.

REMEMBER ~ HO can only guarantee the order gets SHIPPED OUT by , not delivered. Once it leaves the loading dock...it's out of HO's hands. I ALWAYS tell my customers a few days before, just to be on the safe side.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The cut-off day for ordering Christmas gifts is December 15th. This will ensure that your gifts arrive in time for the holiday. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Happy holiday shopping!

Related to Help! Need to Know Cut-off Day for Christmas Gifts ASAP!

1. When is the cut-off day for ordering Christmas gifts?

The cut-off day for ordering Christmas gifts varies depending on your location and shipping method. Generally, it is recommended to place your order by December 15th for standard shipping and December 20th for expedited shipping. However, we recommend checking the specific cut-off dates for your area on our website or contacting our customer service team for more information.

2. Can I still receive my order before Christmas if I miss the cut-off day?

If you miss the cut-off day for Christmas delivery, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas. However, you can check if express shipping is available for your area to potentially receive your order in time. We also offer e-gift cards that can be delivered instantly via email, making them a great last-minute gift option.

3. Do you offer gift wrapping for Christmas gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add gift wrapping to your order. Our gift wrapping includes festive wrapping paper, ribbon, and a gift tag. You can also add a personalized message to the gift tag.

4. Can I send a Christmas gift directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can enter the recipient's address as the shipping address during checkout. You can also add a personalized message for the recipient in the "gift message" section. Please note that the packing slip included in the package will not include the price of the items.

5. What is your return policy for Christmas gifts?

Our return policy for Christmas gifts is the same as our regular return policy. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any unused, unopened items for a full refund. Please note that personalized items and gift cards cannot be returned. If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Leigh0725