• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Batter Bowl Gifts for Employee Appreciation | Up to 30% Off Commission!

In summary, a batter bowl gift is a customizable gift set that includes a batter bowl and other kitchen tools or ingredients. The batter bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use. With a batter bowl gift, you can make a variety of recipes such as pancakes, muffins, cakes, and even homemade marinades or sauces. Additionally, all products come with a limited lifetime warranty for any potential issues.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
I made this flyer for the Batter Bowl Gifts. I am marketing to those who need to buy gifts for employees. Depensing on how I get the batter bowls (i.e. past host 10% off or host benefit up to 30% off ) then my comission, I am making on average $10 per bowl. They only take a few minutes to put together.

Hope you do well with them too.

Kristi

Attachments

• Homemade for the Holidays Batter Bowl Gift Mixes.doc
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 564
Kristi,

How much are you selling them for all put together?

It is on the flyer. I am charging $22 each and that comes with the bow and the gift tag. Kristi

Thanks, Kristi. When I pulled it up the $ was obscured for some reason. My guess is that Jodi had the same problem.

Thank you for sharing your flyer for the Batter Bowl Gifts. It looks great and I'm sure it will be a hit with those looking for employee gifts. I love the idea of using past host discounts or host benefits to make the bowls even more affordable for potential buyers. And it's great to hear that you are making a good commission on each bowl. Keep up the great work and I hope you continue to have success with this marketing strategy. Best of luck to you!

1. What is a batter bowl gift?

A batter bowl gift is a gift set that includes a batter bowl and other kitchen tools or ingredients, perfect for making baked goods or other recipes.

2. Can I customize the batter bowl gift?

Yes, most batter bowl gifts can be customized to fit the recipient's preferences. You can choose the type and size of the batter bowl, as well as the additional items that come with it.

3. Are the batter bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our batter bowls are made from microwave and dishwasher safe materials, making them convenient for everyday use.

4. What kind of recipes can I make with a batter bowl gift?

A batter bowl gift is perfect for making a variety of recipes, including pancakes, muffins, cakes, and even homemade marinades or sauces. The possibilities are endless!

5. Is there a warranty for the batter bowl gift?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any issues with your batter bowl gift, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • babywings76