• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demo: Celebrate Cookies in a Small Batter Bowl & Pull Aparts for Cookware

In summary, Becky is thinking of doing Pull Aparts for Cookware and Stoneware as a second demo on her show. She thinks it is easy enough that even if you are not crafty, it makes you look that way.
lisacb77
I made the Celebrate Cookies from the display I've been toting in my Small Batter Bowl for nearly a month when it dawned on me that this would be a great demo!

1) It would show how cool the bowl looks as a gift.
2) I mixed the cookies in a Stainless Bowl, so a cross sell there.
3) It's a great and fairly inexpensive way if you are providing the ingredients to do so.
4) They are delicious :D

Sure, it does not use a ton of tools, but you could put the cookies in the oven and still have tool playtime.

I have been looking to shorten my shows and wonder if I've hit my nail on an idea for that. I am thinking in January of doing Pull Aparts for Cookware and maybe this as a second for Stoneware. I could then have the chopper (nuts), cutlery (cucumber) and citrus press (lemon or lime) on hand for playtime. Pull Apart would show off the garlic press. I could even take extra choc chips to show how I measured for the mix with the Measure All.

What do you all think? I think there is good and bad of it but it is something different. Two of my Jan cooking hosts are repeats (though one is with me first time) and the other a busy young professional, so I thought these might be fun and easy.

I used the Celebrate Brownie recipe with great success a few years back - I would mix them up and put them in the oven as soon as the show started, and then show them how to layer it in the batter bowl (thus using more tools!), and talk about other gift ideas......
But what are the Celebrate Cookies? I'd like this recipe too!

Becky, it's another one of the 4 batter bowl recipes. It's on CC.

lisacb77 said:
Becky, it's another one of the 4 batter bowl recipes. It's on CC.

Thanks Lisa!
BTW - I found that teachers, and people who like doing crafts - really like this type of show!

Hmm, good point! And frankly, it's easy enough that even if you are not crafty, it makes you look that way!!

What ingredients do I need to make the Celebrate Cookies in a Small Batter Bowl & Pull Aparts for Cookware?

To make the Celebrate Cookies, you will need 1 cup of softened butter, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1 cup of light brown sugar, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 2 cups of your choice of mix-ins (such as chocolate chips or nuts).

What cookware do I need for this demo?

To make the Celebrate Cookies in a Small Batter Bowl & Pull Aparts, you will need a Small Batter Bowl, a Classic Batter Bowl, a Small Scoop, and a Stoneware Cookie Sheet.

Can I use a different type of mix-in for the cookies?

Yes, you can use any mix-in of your choice for the cookies. Some options include chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, or candy pieces.

How long do I need to bake the cookies for?

The cookies should be baked for 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on them towards the end to ensure they don't overbake.

What is the best way to clean the cookware after making these cookies?

The cookware can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratching. The batter bowls and scoop are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Momma23boys
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies