• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl W/ Celebration Cookie Mix

In summary, the conversation involves discussing the cost and sales potential for the Small Batter Bowl with Celebration Cookie Mix as a gift idea for the upcoming holidays. The suggested price for the mix is $20, and it is mentioned that the ingredients and time involved make it a bit costly. The question of how long the mix will stay fresh is also brought up, with the suggestion to tightly wrap it in plastic wrap. There is also a discussion about other popular mixes, such as Cowboy Chili and Minestrone Soup, and the consensus is that sweets tend to sell better during the holiday season.
SusanBP0129
Hi!
I am wondering how much you all charge for the Small Batter Bowl with Celebration Cookie Mix?
I am thinking they are a great gift idea with the Holidays approaching!
$15.00 ??

I would charge maybe $20. Because I made several of the Brownie Mixes last year and when you start putting them together you will see that they cost a lot. The batter bowl cost $11, you have the ingredients, tag that goes with it, finishing touches(wired ribbon or cello wrap) and your time(it does take time to make sure each layer is just right) Don't get me wrong, I do love these bowls and I will be making them this holiday season for gifts for my host and for family. That's my two cents worth.

Thank you! That helps!! So maybe I'll do $20 each or 2/ $35?

How long will these stay good for? Does anyone know. I am participating in a fair the first part of November and thought about making some of these up. Should I do this or just make an order sheet and do it that way?

Am am charging $20. it costs me about $5 to fill them.

Thanks! I'll think I'll make them $19.99 and call it a day!
Good question about how long they will keep.....I think I will tightly wrap them in plastic wrap before tying on the ribbon. That should keep things fresh for a couple of weeks, right? Opinions?

This may seem like a silly question - But....What is the Celebration Cookie Mix?? This sounds like a great idea - I'd like to know more.

how does this exactly work??

Thanks,

Cheryl

Thank you!

Of these items which would you say sells the best - I have seen I thin Cowboy Chili - Brownies - Celebration Cookies and MInestrone Soup from the old celebrations theme show

I have a PTA show and a church fair next month

Kathytnt said:
Of these items which would you say sells the best - I have seen I thin Cowboy Chili - Brownies - Celebration Cookies and MInestrone Soup from the old celebrations theme show

I have a PTA show and a church fair next month
The brownies went best for me and then the cookies. I guess I have sweet friends and customers - or maybe they are trying to GET sweet. :p

I agree! Cookies and brownies went first, the chili looks really cool layered and is good, but people are more into the sweets during the holidays!

Related to Batter Bowl W/ Celebration Cookie Mix

1. What is the Celebration Cookie Mix and how do I use it?

The Celebration Cookie Mix is a pre-made mix that includes all the ingredients needed to make delicious cookies. Simply add butter and eggs, mix, and bake according to the instructions on the package.

2. Can I use the Batter Bowl with other cookie mixes?

Yes, the Batter Bowl can be used with any cookie mix. Simply follow the instructions on the mix package and use the Batter Bowl to mix and pour the batter.

3. Is the Batter Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Batter Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. How much cookie dough does the Batter Bowl hold?

The Batter Bowl has a capacity of 2 quarts, which is enough to hold the dough for about 24 cookies.

5. Can I use the Batter Bowl for other recipes?

Yes, the Batter Bowl can be used for a variety of recipes. Its large size and easy pour spout make it perfect for mixing and pouring batters for cakes, muffins, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • babywings76