• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sturdy Classis Batter Bowl | Warranty Inquiry & Steel Knife Cleaning Tips

In summary, the Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl comes with a limited lifetime warranty and can withstand the use of steel knives. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. The bowl is oven safe and has a capacity of 2 quarts with measurement markings for convenience. However, it is important to note that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse or accidents.
WLMcCoy
I dropped my classis batter bowl out of the vehicle on to pavement.. The bowl didn't break (a good thing to let people know how sturdy!), BUT the lid scuffed a small hole in it. Can I get a new lid, does dropping void the warranty. Another question, my steel knife has small orange spots on it. Is that normal, do I need the stainless cleaner?? IDK what I'd do w/out this site!

WOW! Didn't break? That's incredible! I think you can get a replacement lid on replacement parts. Try the stainless cleaner on the knife. If it doesn't work then send that one back!

WLMcCoy said:
I dropped my classis batter bowl out of the vehicle on to pavement.. The bowl didn't break (a good thing to let people know how sturdy!), BUT the lid scuffed a small hole in it. Can I get a new lid, does dropping void the warranty.

Wish I couldn've had your luck! I dropped mine the other day and it shattered into a million pieces. the lid is in tact though! :D I gues sI should call h/o.

Related to Sturdy Classis Batter Bowl | Warranty Inquiry & Steel Knife Cleaning Tips

1. What is the warranty for the Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl?

The Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if it has any defects in material or workmanship, we will replace it at no cost to you. Please note that this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse or accidents.

2. Can I use a steel knife in the Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl?

Yes, the Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl is made of durable stoneware and can withstand the use of steel knives. However, we recommend using plastic or silicone utensils to avoid scratching the surface of the bowl.

3. How should I clean my Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl?

The Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in your dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, if you prefer to hand wash it, we recommend using warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may damage the surface of the bowl.

4. Can the Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl be used in the microwave or oven?

Yes, the Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl is oven safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave. However, please note that it may become hot during use, so use caution when handling it.

5. What is the capacity of the Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl?

The Sturdy Classic Batter Bowl has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and pouring batter, sauces, and other ingredients. It also has measurement markings on the inside of the bowl for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperinginfl