• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Take to an Office Express Lunch "Stop-N-Shop"?

In summary, for your office express show during lunch hour tomorrow, you will be showcasing the Pineapple Wedger and Cookie Press with a small amount of dough. You will also have a cutting board, knife, cookie sheet, and pastry mat. You will bring a small table and will have three desserts on display, along with some flyer-displays. For "checkout," you are considering bringing the Tool Turnabout with gadgets and a few of your bowls. You are also wondering if you should focus on bringing something else, such as souvenir items or gift cards.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have an office express show during lunch hour tomorrow- a sort of "Stop-n-shop". (I'm a bit excited...good potential! Over 100 who work there and I'll be in the 'hub' of the area during lunch hour. :D)

So I have an island- which I can only use part of- to allow folks room to make lunch, etc if needed...that's ok. I was going to take TWO things to possibly demo - the Pineapple Wedger, and the Cookie Press with a small amount of dough ready to go. (I'll cut the pineapple in half to try to do it twice.) For the demos, I'll have a cutting board (sitting in the medium sheet pan to catch pineapple juice), the wedger, a knife, cookie sheet and cookie press, and probably the small batter bowl with dough in it, and my pastry mat. - (all sitting on an area about the SIZE of the pastry mat).

Then I'll be able to bring a small table in - so I'll take my 1.5'x4' card table. I'm bringing 3 desserts- a Death-by-Chocolate Trifle, the Autumn Apple-Cherry Crisp in the DCB, and a 5-fruit salad (not PC but delicious) in my Dots Bowl (since SA is on sale). Those will really be on the table...so I won't have much room for anything else on it. I may just leave room for a few flyer-displays.

I'll probably have a small area set up for "checkout". I was not sure what to bring- IF anything else? Should I bring the Tool Turnabout with gadgets in it and then set that plus one or two of my bowls by my checkout( I have a classic batter bowl tied with a ribbon with a cookie mix and spoon in it, a small batter bowl with layered cookie ingredients in it tied up with a fancier bow. Smaller prep bowls with ribbon/candies.) - if there is room? Or Should I focus on something else?

I feel like I'm missing an obvious item or something.

Any suggestions?I think it would be a good idea to bring something that people can purchase as a souvenir of your office express show. It could be small items like pens, keychains, or mugs with your company's logo on them. Additionally, you could bring some gift cards for your company's products as well. This way, your co-workers have something to remember your event by.

I'm trying to keep it simple since it's my first demo. I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice.First of all, congratulations on your first office express show! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for your demo and display. Here are a few suggestions to consider:1. Bring a few extra catalogs and order forms. Some people may want to take one home to look through later or may want to place an order after the show.2. Consider bringing a few extra products to display, even if you don't have room to demo them. This will give people a chance to see more of the product line and may pique their interest in booking a show or purchasing additional items.3. If you have room, bring a few products that are on special or new releases. These can be great conversation starters and may generate more interest in your products.4. Have a few themed gift sets ready to go. This could be a set of mixing bowls with a recipe card, or a set of measuring cups with a baking mix. These can be great impulse buys for people looking for easy gift ideas.5. If you have any products that are unique or not commonly known, be sure to highlight them. This could be something like the garlic press or the can strainer. These products can be great conversation starters and may generate more interest in your products.6. Consider offering a special deal for anyone who books a show at the office express show. This could be a discount on their first order or a free product with their show purchase. This can be a great way to encourage people to book a show and get more sales for you.Remember to have fun and be enthusiastic about your products. People are more likely to buy from someone who is excited about what they are selling. Good luck with your show!

1. What type of food should I bring to an Office Express Lunch "Stop-N-Shop"?

When it comes to an Office Express Lunch "Stop-N-Shop", it's a good idea to bring dishes that are easy to eat, can be shared, and don't require utensils. Some popular options include sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruit platters, and finger foods such as chips and dip or veggies and dip.

2. How much food should I bring for an Office Express Lunch "Stop-N-Shop"?

The amount of food you should bring depends on the number of people attending the lunch. A good rule of thumb is to bring enough for each person to have a small serving of each dish. It's always better to have a little extra food than not enough.

3. Should I bring a dish that caters to specific dietary restrictions?

It's always considerate to bring a dish that caters to specific dietary restrictions, especially if you know that there are people in your office who have dietary restrictions. Some good options include vegetarian or gluten-free dishes. You can also ask your coworkers beforehand if anyone has any dietary restrictions to ensure everyone can enjoy the food.

4. How should I transport the food to the Office Express Lunch "Stop-N-Shop"?

To transport the food safely, it's best to use a cooler or insulated bag to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold. You can also use containers with secure lids to prevent any spills during transportation. If you're bringing dishes that need to be heated, make sure to have access to a microwave or oven at the office.

5. Can I bring store-bought food to the Office Express Lunch "Stop-N-Shop"?

Yes, you can certainly bring store-bought food to the Office Express Lunch "Stop-N-Shop." However, if you have the time, it's always appreciated to make a homemade dish. If you're short on time, you can always dress up store-bought food by adding your own twist or presentation to make it unique and personalized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ShelbyMichalek