• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has My Supply Order Shipped Yet?

In summary, Supply orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days after they are placed, and you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been shipped, but you can contact customer service for assistance. If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, check the tracking information or contact customer service. Canceling an order after it has been shipped may still be possible, but it cannot be guaranteed.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I placed my supply order first thing on Tuesday morning and I just checked and it still says received. Has anyone else's supply order shipped yet? :confused:

JoLynn

I don't think they will ship until the 1st. Maybe I read that somewhere, maybe I dreamed it. I ordered on Wednesday and mine still says received.

Lamar

Oh that stinks. I wouldn't have PLACED the order and tied up my money until the 1st if I knew they were going to do that. :(

I don't think they're purposely holding them. I think processing is busy because they probably got swamped with supply orders for Fall stuff. On top of sell a thon shows. And SAT award packages. And changeover.

I actually spoke with HO on Friday and that's exactly what's going on. My changeover package has been on the FedEx website for almost a week, yet it hadn't shipped. When I called HO they said they are swamped!!!

...AND it is end of the month time...

Good point guys. :) Thanks!

I put one in on the 24th. It was supposed to get here Tuesday. Instead, it came yesterday. I sure am having fun looking at all the new materials.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I can't wait to get my box!!!

1. When will my supply order be shipped?

Supply orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days after they are placed. However, shipping times may vary depending on the current volume of orders and your location.

2. How will I know when my supply order has been shipped?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

3. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been shipped. If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

4. What should I do if my supply order has not arrived yet?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please check the tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or if you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I cancel my supply order after it has been shipped?

If you would like to cancel your order after it has been shipped, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to cancel it and issue a refund. However, please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies