• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replace Your Chipped Dots Round Large Bowl with Our Supply Order Options

In summary, if your supply order from Pampered Chef arrives with chipped items, contact their customer service team for immediate assistance. You will not be charged for any chipped items and replacement items typically arrive within 7-10 business days. While they strive to prevent damage during transit, if you do receive chipped items, they will happily replace them at no cost to you.
brendaivette
:cry: just received my Dots round large bowl from a supply order i placed and it is chipped.................how can i go about replacing it

Call HO. Or do an online adjustment.

got it thanks, wasn't sure if we could do the product adj. for supply orders.................now I know

When mine arrived, I could hear the pieces rattling around together in the box - which I never opened. A quick online adjustment, and VOILA! a new one arrived a few days later.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Dots round large bowl arrived chipped. That must be frustrating! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help you with the process of replacing it. The first step would be to contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you with getting a replacement or refund for the damaged item. You may also want to provide them with a photo of the chipped bowl, as that can help with the process. I hope this helps, and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

Related to Replace Your Chipped Dots Round Large Bowl with Our Supply Order Options

1. What should I do if my supply order arrives with chipped items?

If your supply order from Pampered Chef arrives with chipped items, please contact our customer service team immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work to replace those items as soon as possible.

2. Will I be charged for chipped items in my supply order?

No, you will not be charged for any chipped items in your supply order. We strive to ensure that all items are in perfect condition when they leave our warehouse. If you receive chipped items, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long will it take to receive replacement items for chipped items?

We understand the urgency of receiving replacement items for chipped items in your supply order. Our customer service team will work to process your replacement order as quickly as possible. Replacement items typically arrive within 7-10 business days.

4. Can I return chipped items for a refund?

We do not offer refunds for chipped items in your supply order. However, we will happily replace any damaged items at no cost to you. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with replacement items.

5. Is there anything I can do to prevent chipped items in my supply order?

We take great care in packaging and shipping your supply order to prevent any damage during transit. However, if you receive chipped items, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We are constantly working to improve our packaging methods to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies