• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Seasonings: Understanding Supply Order Limits for Rubs on CC

In summary, according to the supply order form, you are limited to buying 4 per season. If you try to order more than that, your order will be deleted from the system.
topchef.heather
I have ordered a couple of rubs from P3, but I was just looking at the supply order form on CC and it says there is a limit that you can buy each season, not to be resold. I guess we are supposed to be using these in recipes maybe?! But anyway, my question was, what are these rules and is that true? I was planning on giving out rubs as a gift, maybe a booking benefit or something and I wanted to make sure before I ended up getting rid of everything and I can't order any more.

If it's on the Supply Order form, then yes, it's true. I've not pushed it to find out what they'd do- but I'd suspect if you tried to order more than you are allowed, it would result in your order getting put on Hold until you call to resolve it.

If you try to order more than the 4 per season, then it just gets deleted from your order.

There are some though, that are in recipes that are featured for the season, and those you can order in quantities up to 4 each time you place a supply order.

I just wish the Pineapple Rum sauce was one of those - I use that at every show!

Becky how do you use it at your shows? Whats your success with sales?

Melissa78 said:
Becky how do you use it at your shows? Whats your success with sales?

As a 2nd recipe, I have the host buy a block of cream cheese and a box of crackers. I bring the pineapple rum sauce, and pour it over the cream cheese.

I put the cream cheese on the medium bamboo platter, pour the sauce over it (if it's less than 10 guests, I use 1/2 block of cream cheese) and arrange the crackers around it. Then I stick either the little bamboo spreader, or the beaded spreader in the middle of the cream cheese and pass it around.

I say something like "If you came here tonight thinking that you don't need anything, because you don't cook - then you must get this! Never again do you have to be the one that brings the soda or chips to family gatherings! You can say you'll bring the appetizer, and then show up with this and be the hero of the party! Or, if you've ever had unexpected guests, and wished you had something quick to feed them - how simple, but how incredible is this? As long as you have crackers or pretzels, and cream cheese - you have an instant appetizer!"

I sell a lot of med. bamboo platters, and 3-5 bottles of pineapple rum sauce at every show. It's my #3 top seller. It's also the first product I've ever had where people call me to reorder!

That is an awesome story. I will use that idea with some Seniors I plan to do a quick party for in Sept. I agree, it will be a hit, and a great gift idea for them to use, this
holiday season. Nice price range too.

Grandmarita said:
That is an awesome story. I will use that idea with some Seniors I plan to do a quick party for in Sept. I agree, it will be a hit, and a great gift idea for them to use, this
holiday season. Nice price range too.

I do sell a lot of the sauce to Srs. I often here from them how they love having a nice appetizer to serve w/o having to actually cook.

In fact, I just got a call from an older lady who ordered 2 bottles in March. She wanted to order 2 more, and then also ordered a few other things with it!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing up this question about supply order limits for rubs on CC. It is true that there are limits on how much you can order each season, and this is to ensure that all consultants have access to these popular products. These rules are in place to prevent reselling and to encourage the use of our high-quality rubs in recipes. However, you can still use them as gifts or booking benefits! As long as you are not reselling them, you can certainly give them to your customers or use them as incentives. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. What types of rubs are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of rubs for all types of cuisines and flavors. Our selection includes BBQ rubs, spice blends, herb blends, and even specialty rubs like our Mexican Fiesta or Thai Curry rubs.

2. Are the rubs made with all-natural ingredients?

Yes, all of our rubs are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients. We believe in using real herbs, spices, and seasonings to create the most flavorful rubs for our customers.

3. Can I purchase rubs in bulk for my business or restaurant?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering options for businesses and restaurants. You can contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

4. Are the rubs gluten-free?

Many of our rubs are gluten-free, but we do have some that contain ingredients that may not be suitable for those with gluten sensitivities. We recommend checking the ingredient list for each rub before purchasing.

5. How long do the rubs stay fresh?

Our rubs are shelf-stable and can typically last for 1-2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for the best flavor and quality, we recommend using the rubs within 6 months of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amya
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies