• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pantry Item Limits: New Supply Order Guidelines

In summary, the new supply order form says that we can order a limit of four per supply order of: Chipotle Rub, Greek Rub, Moroccan Rub, Citrus and Basil Rub, and Smoky BBQ Rub. And we can order a limit of four of each item per season per consultant.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Per the new supply order form it says we can order limit of 4 per supply order of:
Chipotle Rub
Greek Rub
Moroccan Rub
Citrus and Basil Rub
Smoky BBQ Rub
Garlic Infused Olive Oil

and limit of 4 of each item per season per consultant. I per supply order
on all the others (sorry, didn't want to type them out :p )

I ordered the Garlic Infused Canola Oil, what's it good for? I thought it would be something we would like but it smells weird to me!

I use the canola oil for anything. Put some on chicken or pork, whatever before using the rub. I just don't go through a lot of oil though. I'm always concerned with how long it's "good".

Too bad they took the Jerk Rub off of the 4 per season thing. I use it a lot. I was going to be doing the Jerk Nachos for the interactive parties. At least until the weather improved to start doing the salads.

I use the garlic oil alot. I buy the loaves of french or italian bread from the bakery section of the grocery store, cut them in half long ways & spread the oil over top. Then, I shred mozz. cheese & put italian seasoning on it. Then I bake on 350 until the cheese is melty. Best garlic bread ever.

I also use it on roasted veggies with salt & pepper. Yum. :)

If you happen to have any bread tubes - back your bread in that and then slice it and put the oil (either flavor) in one of the petite squares - HUGE hit wherever I go!

I bought a bunch of bread tubes to have to sell too!

Thanks for the ideas.

I use the garlic oil to put on potatoes. I dice them up and then salt & pepper and toss them in the oil. It has just enough flavor on the potatoes, but not too much, if you know what I mean.

I use the garlic oil to satute zucchini, yellow squash, and peppers and onions. Yumo. Great flavor.

wadesgirl said:
I ordered the Garlic Infused Canola Oil, what's it good for? I thought it would be something we would like but it smells weird to me!

I agree it that it smells a bit weird. However, it tastes great. You can use it in salad dressings. I use it when I make pizza crust with the PC mix. It adds a bit of zip.

1. What is the pantry item limit for Pampered Chef consultants?

The pantry item limit for Pampered Chef consultants is 30 items per year. This includes all pantry items, such as spices, seasonings, oils, and other food products.

2. Can I purchase more than 30 pantry items per year?

No, the pantry item limit is strictly enforced and cannot be exceeded. This is to ensure fair distribution of pantry items among all consultants and to prevent overstocking of certain items.

3. Are pantry items included in the total sales for commission?

Yes, pantry items count towards your total sales for commission. This means that if you exceed the pantry item limit, it may affect your commission earnings for the year.

4. Is the pantry item limit the same for all consultants?

Yes, the pantry item limit is the same for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their rank or level within the company. This policy applies to all consultants equally.

5. How long does the pantry item limit last?

The pantry item limit resets every year on January 1st. This means that on January 1st, consultants are able to purchase up to 30 pantry items again for the new year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chefstover2