• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Ordering from Pantry: Bulk Rubs & Packaging Info

In summary, the bulk spices/rubs come in a resealable bag and need to be entered manually for the free items on the supply order form. There are no free spices included with the supply order. Some consultants have used small plastic condiment cups to use as samples or gifts with their spice orders.
minjoe_bri
Can anyone tell me when you make a supply order from the pantry section, how the Bulk packs of the rubs come packaged?

Also, some things on the supply order form say 1 pack free per supply order... Do we need to put in the number or does it come automatically?

Thank you.

It comes in a resealable bag.

It will automatically make it $0 when you put in the item number.

The bulk spices/rubs come in a large, resealable bag.
(I've been putting mine in small plastic condiment cups to use as samples/gifts. I put a regular size address label on them with the name of the spice, a tip on how to use it, and my name and contact info.)

You do still have to enter the number for the free items, but the cost will go in as Zero.

Thank you Ladies... You gave me exactly what I was looking for!

What? Free spices on a supply order? Tell me more! Tell me more!

Intrepid_Chef said:
What? Free spices on a supply order? Tell me more! Tell me more!

I just thought she was talking about some of the various items we can sometimes get for free (like show planners or first set of receipts). I didn't think she was talking about spices. It was 2-separate questions (?). It would be NICe though! So hopefully I'm wrong. ;)

esavvymom said:
I just thought she was talking about some of the various items we can sometimes get for free (like show planners or first set of receipts). I didn't think she was talking about spices. It was 2-separate questions (?). It would be NICe though! So hopefully I'm wrong. ;)

That's exactly what she was talking about. Sorry - no free spice today!

Oh, well I haven't made a supply order in a while but I WOULD if they'd spice it up!

Yes... sorry that was misleading.. They were two sperate questions...

What are the available sizes for bulk rubs?

The bulk rubs from Pampered Chef come in 4 different sizes: 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz, and 32 oz. You can choose the size that best fits your needs.

What is the minimum order quantity for bulk rubs?

The minimum order quantity for bulk rubs is 12 units. This allows us to offer competitive pricing and ensures that you have enough product for your needs.

Do the bulk rubs come with packaging?

Yes, the bulk rubs come with resealable packaging to keep the product fresh and easy to use. The packaging is also labeled with the name of the rub for easy identification.

Can I mix and match different rubs in a bulk order?

Yes, you can mix and match different rubs in a bulk order. As long as you meet the minimum order quantity of 12 units, you can choose any combination of rubs.

Is there a discount for ordering bulk rubs?

Yes, there is a discounted price for ordering bulk rubs. The more units you order, the lower the price per unit will be. This allows you to save money while stocking up on your favorite rubs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • dollfangs