• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Pantry Item?

In summary, the expert loves the raspberry habenero sauce the most. She also likes the garlic Parmesan, sun-dried tomato & herb, blackberry balsamic, and caramel sauces.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I haven't ordered any pantry items for myself or for shows mostly because of storage space, plus I already have so many herbs and spices, many of which rarely get used.

So, what's your favorite rub, sauce, dessert sauce, BBQ sauce, seasoning mix, oil, vinegar, and/or oil dipping seasoning?

Anything other pantry item you like?

Dill, Italian Seasoning, Jamaican Jerk, Dijon Mustard, Raspberry Habanero, and now Blackberry Balsamic.

Love the crushed peppercorn garlic rub! ( I use it on vegetables, in peas, green beans and on baked bread!) smoky bbq rub, smoky applewood rub are really great! Sauces..raspberry Habenero #1 with me and my customers! Also the spinach and smoky red pepper oil dipping seasoning and the sundried tomato oil dipping seasonings are wonderful for oil dippings and for regular dips!

Crushed Peppercorn and Garlic, Parmesan Rub, Italian seasoning and the Rosemary seasoning.

Teryaki with Honey Sauce, Orange Infused Canola Oil and Smoky BBQ and Buffalo Rubs.

Raspberry Habenero sauce, Pineapple Rum Sauce
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub, Chipotle, Creole, Southwest Seasoning
(nearly any rub)There is very little I DON'T like- but the things I would never buy again: Beer BBQ Sauce, Maple-Mustard Sauce.

I think the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce is VILE.

I also don't care for the Moroccan Rub, and I don't really care for the Mango Curry Sauce, or the Beer BBQ sauce either. I also don't purchase the infused oils, because we don't use vegetable oils at our house (wish they'd made them as infused olive oils instead!). I really like most of the Pantry Line, other than these exceptions.

I'm having a love affair with the new Spicy Tangerine Rub, and the Dijon Mustard Rub right now, but I did the same thing with the Chili Lime & Smoky Applewood Rubs last year too. :) Oh - and I LOVE the Carolina Mustard BBQ sauce!

We use the Crushed Peppercorn and Garlic Rub on everything!Just started using Jamaican Jerk quite a bit because it's a fav of my MIL's. I've made Grilled Chicken tenders that have been marinated in the Teriyaki with Honey Sauce several times and everyone LOVES it.

Smoky BBQ is my favorite! Also loving the spicy tangerine on a white fish cooked in grill pan. My husband is obsessed with the carolina BBQ sauce and has told to make sure I keep it in stock!

Peppercorn and garlic (can't go wrong there), Italian seasoning (pass that around at your shows and they will go crazy, it really does smell sooo good), bbq rub, cherry dessert sauce, garlic infused oil.
I also love the teriyaki and sweet and sour sauces, I don't personally care for the rasp hab but alot of people love it. I'd say those should be staples.

Garlic Infused Canola Oil, Honey Teriyaki Sauce, Raspberry Habanero Sauce, Caramel Sauce, Chocolate Peppermint Sauces, Southwestern Seasoning and Smoky BBQ Rub

Everything but Mole

pchockeymom said:
Everything but Mole

I forgot about that one. That's the other one I DO NOT like. :)

pchockeymom said:
Everything but Mole
I don't know what to DO with that one. But it doesn't sound (or smell) appealing.

We go through a lot of:Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic
Citrus Basil
Chili Lime
Chipotle
Smoky BBQSeasonings:
Italian---wayyyyy better than McCormick's!
AsianOil Dippings:
Garlic Parmesan
Sun-dried tomato & herb Love those!! Great to make as toasty garlic bread!Sauces:
Thai Peanut
Teriyaki
Blackberry balsamic
and the absolute favorite...Raspberry Habanero.I don't own a bunch of the new ones, though. I am thinking of getting them and trying them out, but I have so many rubs, my spice turnabout is completely full as are 2 additional non-PC flat turnarounds between PC stuff and other brands. So I need to use up some things and make room...or get rid of more junk to get another turnaround to fit in there. :D

For me, I'd say lace.

Oh, wait a minute. You said, "pantRy."

Never mind.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
For me, I'd say lace.

Oh, wait a minute. You said, "pantRy."

Never mind.

Hahahaha

(darn minimum requirement!)

Faves - LOVE Raspberry Habenero on cream cheese.

Chili Lime, Chipotle, Italian, SW, Dijon Mustard.

I'm having issues now with seasonings though since I'm newly pregnant!:eek:

Ginger Wasabi!!!! LOVE it on my sushi!

1. What is your favorite pantry item for quick and easy meals?

My favorite pantry item for quick and easy meals is definitely our Garlic & Herb Rub. It adds so much flavor to any dish and saves me time from having to individually measure out different spices.

2. What pantry item do you always make sure to have in stock?

I always make sure to have our Italian Seasoning Blend in stock. It's a versatile blend of herbs and spices that can be used in pasta dishes, marinades, and even on roasted vegetables.

3. What is your go-to pantry item for baking?

My go-to pantry item for baking is our Vanilla Extract. It's made from real vanilla beans and adds the perfect amount of sweetness to any baked good.

4. What is your favorite pantry item for adding flavor to soups and stews?

I love using our Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base for adding flavor to soups and stews. It has a rich and savory taste that enhances any dish.

5. What pantry item do you recommend for someone on a budget?

If you're on a budget, I highly recommend our Onion Onion Seasoning. It's a blend of dehydrated onions and other spices that adds a lot of flavor to dishes without breaking the bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK