• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Supply Order for S/S Materials

In summary, PP updated and product list updated. FK86 show benefits flyer and FK65 Sweet and Smokey BBQ Rub were not in the list.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I am putting together my new supply order (and have already done an update twice...) and it is not finding two products:
FH86 Show Benefits Flyer
FK65 Sweet and Smokey BBQ Rub

Am I missing something?

Anyone?
I would really like to send my supply order in today!
Thanks

Kelly,
I checked on P3, and it should be FK86, and the rub came up under the number you gave me...I'll check on my regular PP too and get back to you.

FK86, show planners came up on PP, but I didn't see the Sweet BBQ Rub. Sorry!

Rebecca~

Thank you so much for checking...guess I will try another update and then just pass on them if they don't show up this time!
:)

The FK86 worked for me too but I didn't get any of the BBQ rub. Sorry!

FK65 came up in my order as the rub, but I don't know about submitting it. It let me put it on the order though!

I did another product list update, and now they both show up!
Thanks for all of the help ladies!

You're welcome! :D

I'm trying to order my free sales receipts and it's not recognizing the item#

Have you tried updating PP and the product list? Sometimes you need to do it 2 or 3 times before the newer numbers come up.

rebeccastt said:
Have you tried updating PP and the product list? Sometimes you need to do it 2 or 3 times before the newer numbers come up.
I've tried it twice, but I'll try it again...hmmmeta: Ok, I tried a couple more times and ended up just adding it manually.

Last edited:
Does the new P3 pull up a complete of supplies like the old PP. I can't seem to do it.

Yes, where you type in the number there is a magnifying glass to the left of it. Click on that and it should bring up a list!

Oh i see..thank you

Related to New Supply Order for S/S Materials

1. What materials are included in the new supply order for S/S materials?

The new supply order for S/S materials includes stainless steel cookware, utensils, and other kitchen tools.

2. How long will it take for the new supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for the new supply order may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Please contact our customer service team for an estimated delivery date.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for the new supply order?

At this time, there are no special promotions or discounts available for the new supply order. However, we do offer discounts for bulk orders and host specials for our loyal customers. Please check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize the quantities of each item in the new supply order?

Yes, you can customize the quantities of each item in the new supply order. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team to make any changes to your order.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for the new supply order?

There is no minimum order requirement for the new supply order. You can order as little or as much as you need. However, keep in mind that orders over a certain amount may qualify for free shipping or other special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • pkd09