• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some Supply Codes Not Working for Me???

In summary, there are a few reasons why a supply code may not be working, such as expiration, restrictions, or limited uses. Only one supply code can be used per order and they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. If you received a supply code as a gift, please double-check it for any typos and contact the gifter for assistance. If a supply code was previously working but is now not, it may have expired or reached its limit of uses. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more information.
lilscrapmama
Im trying to place my supply order...FINALLY got the FREE 40 write in thing figured out, but its not letting me enter FK65 for sweet & smoky Rub, or FK86 for show benefits flyer

????:confused: Any suggestions???

Make sure you do yourProducts updates in PP. I was having the same problem and then I updated and all was well!!

Thank You Soooo Much! : )

Your Welcome..My pleasure, I hope it helped.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble placing your supply order. It can definitely be frustrating when technology doesn't cooperate. Have you tried contacting customer service for assistance? They may be able to help you enter the codes for the sweet & smoky rub and show benefits flyer. In the meantime, you can also try clearing your browser's cache or using a different device to see if that helps. I hope you're able to get everything sorted out soon! Happy cooking!

Related to Some Supply Codes Not Working for Me???

1. Why is my supply code not working?

There could be several reasons why your supply code is not working. It could be expired, restricted to certain products, or only valid for first-time customers. Please double-check the terms and conditions of the supply code to ensure it applies to your purchase.

2. Can I use multiple supply codes on one order?

Unfortunately, only one supply code can be applied per order. If you have multiple supply codes, we recommend using the one that will give you the best discount.

3. I received a supply code as a gift, but it's not working. What should I do?

Please contact the person who gifted you the supply code and ask them to double-check the code for any typos or mistakes. If the code still does not work, they can reach out to our customer service for assistance.

4. My supply code was working earlier, but now it's not. What happened?

Supply codes may have expiration dates or limited uses. If your code was working before, it's possible that it has expired or reached its maximum limit of uses. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I combine a supply code with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, supply codes cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, please refer to the terms and conditions of the supply code to see if it can be used with other offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kat29
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • MGG