• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help planning your bridal shower? We have all the answers!

In summary, the new flyers have a new design with the bride's picture on the front, and the old flyers have the same design with the new pic on the back. There is a new order form for the recruting flyer, but the recruting flyer is not getting a new number.
melodyprine
Hey everybody I have a few questions. What supplies do you use for your bridal showers? Do you buy the invites, flyers, bochures, apron, planner, ect...? What is the difference in the flyers and brochures? Also if I do a supply order now am I going to get the new hand out or an old one? Is there a new item # for the new ones? My director gave me the other day a flyer with the new pic on the front and this is the one I am wanting. Am I making sense? :confused: (oh and while Im talking about item # changes is the recruting flyer getting a new #) Im just wanting to order some more supplies and I want to make sure I get the new stuff so my money is not waisted. Any info would be great. Thank you all.

Melody

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that until we get our changeover kits, you'd be ordering the old stuff.

I provide my brides with invitations and planners. I also consider the apron my gift. (I have the guests sign it with fabric pens in the wedding colors.)

I've also started providing sticky notes and posterboard. The bride writes each wish list item on a separate sticky note (item name, item number, page number, and price). The notes all go on the posterboard. The board is then displayed at the shower. When someone chooses an item, they take the note. No more problems with duplicate orders. No more people getting angry because what they planned to order was already taken. I provide them because it's easier for them and for me.

I did not use anything different for the birald shower than I did for my regular shows except I found a order form on her that had "For Bride" and "For Yourself" sections on it. And I played a game. I ordered the PC invites for the host to use, but they paid for them.

That is a great idea Rae! I have tried to think of other, less confusing ways to do the brides wish list. I write down alot of your ideas. You're the best!
:D

There is a die-cut machine where I work. I cut out hearts and flowers in the wedding colors and wrote down each thing on her wish list on a separate heart. I put them all in a medium square. It just got passed all around and was really pretty.
I use an invitation flyer I got on this site and adapted it. I bought a white apron at Walmart for $3 (I like our old ones that said Pampered Bride better). That goes on a table with the markers (PC ones) and everyone wrote a message to the bride. Also made her a corsage with one mini-bamboo spoon. Tied silk flowers on it and added a white tulle bow. She LOVED it! Doesn't want to take it apart!

I cut flowers from the bread tube, add pictures of the products the bride wants and tape them to wooden skewers, then arrange them in the Stainless Mixing Bowls. The guests can then "pick" their gifts.

I provide the bridal shower invitations and offer the apron for the host to buy. I always say that if the show is at least $500 I will pay for the apron (& I always have to!):D

Cute idea Beth!

What are the best kitchen tools to include in a bridal shower gift?

Some popular kitchen tools to include in a bridal shower gift are a good quality chef's knife, a versatile cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a set of mixing bowls, and a non-stick skillet. These items are essential for any new kitchen and will be appreciated by the bride-to-be.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in bulk for a bridal shower?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products in bulk for a bridal shower. We offer discounts for bulk orders and also have special bridal shower packages available. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place your order.

Do you have any kitchen gadgets or tools specifically designed for bridal showers?

Yes, we have a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools that make great gifts for bridal showers. Our bridal shower gift sets include items such as a herb scissors, avocado slicer, and citrus press. These unique and useful gadgets are sure to be a hit with the bride-to-be.

Are there any special deals or promotions for bridal shower supplies?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for bridal shower supplies. These can include discounts on specific products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for the latest offers.

Can I create a registry for my bridal shower at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a registry for your bridal shower at Pampered Chef. Our registry allows you to choose your favorite Pampered Chef products and share them with your guests. You can also receive a special discount on any items remaining on your registry after your shower. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on setting up your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies