• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Bridal Shower Not Selling Much.

In summary, my daughter is getting married next month and is hosting a facebook bridal shower. She has 18 guests saying they are going, 5 maybes and 100 invited. She only has 2 orders and it's been open since the 12th. I'm closing on the 31st.
MaryannNic
My daughter is getting married next month and is hosting a facebook bridal shower since we are in Korea and wants all of her friends back home to be able to participate.

She has 18 guests saying they are going, 5 maybes and 100 invited. She only has 2 orders and it's been open since the 12th. I'm closing on the 31st.

I'm not really sure everyone understands that it is an 'open house' sort of event. One person told me yesterday that they didn't order anything yet because they didn't want to buy something that someone else wanted to buy. I told her if they wanted to buy it, they would have.

I have updated the event almost daily, and now am posting countdown days til the close of the shower. We still only have 2 orders.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

:yuck:

Just an update: I ended up sending out a mass message to everyone who was invited explaining a little more clear how the party worked. I also extended the date a couple of weeks. That will leave the party open for an entire month. I'm thinking of going through her wish list and posting pictures of each item in an album or making one a featured product every day. Wish me luck!

The Bridal Shower closed with over $360 in sales! The bride walked away with over $270 in products for just around $70. I purchased the 60% off item for her since she is my daughter! :love:

I think anything outside of a regular shower just throws people. Good for you for updating and explaining more. I'm sure it helped. Even with my traditional PC Bridal Showers I go over and over with the host and with the guests at the show how everything works. Glad it turned out well!

Looks like you handled it! Sometimes we just have to write it down to figure it out.Congrats to your daughter.

I am having a difficult time with my sisters shower as well. However I am throwing her an actual party where people can order at so I am hoping she gets some orders there but so far nothing. Any advice on bridal showers would be very helpful :)

1. Why is my Facebook bridal shower not selling as much as I had hoped?

There could be several reasons for this. It could be that your target audience is not active on Facebook, or that your posts are not reaching enough people. It could also be that the products you are offering are not appealing to your audience. It's important to evaluate your marketing strategy and make adjustments accordingly.

2. How can I increase sales for my Facebook bridal shower?

One way to increase sales is by promoting your event on other social media platforms and reaching out to potential customers directly. You could also offer incentives or discounts to attract more buyers. It's also important to have visually appealing and informative posts to entice people to purchase.

3. Is it necessary to have a Facebook bridal shower to sell Pampered Chef products?

No, it is not necessary to have a Facebook bridal shower to sell Pampered Chef products. There are many other ways to sell products, such as hosting in-person parties, participating in vendor events, and utilizing your personal network.

4. How can I engage more with my customers during the Facebook bridal shower?

You can engage with your customers by hosting live demonstrations, asking for their input and feedback, and offering interactive activities such as polls or games. You can also create a sense of community by encouraging customers to share their own experiences and recipes using Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I sell non-Pampered Chef products during the Facebook bridal shower?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are only allowed to sell Pampered Chef products during your Facebook bridal shower. This ensures that the focus remains on the brand and its products. However, you can offer bundle deals or package deals with other Pampered Chef products to increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies