• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Question - Please Help

In summary, to place a supply order, you can either do it online through the website or contact your consultant. The minimum amount for a supply order is $75 and most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to a supply order once it has been placed, but you can place a separate order or contact your consultant for assistance. If you need to return or exchange items, please contact your consultant for help with the process.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

I'm FINALLY placing my fall supply order (I've got to get those supplies)! I've updated the products, but the 40 free write-ins is not coming up (ER76). How do I add it? I can't remember and figured someone here would save me some time calling.

Thanks in advance!

I can't get mine to work either. I also can't get free show planners which I thought you could get free. Also, isn't shipping and handling waived for your first order a month? With a supply order in the hundreds of dollars, I'm trying to save where I can. Sorry I couldn't help you and hope someone else knows....

Shipping and handling is a flat $4 for your first supply order, not waived. And to add your free order forms, you have to physically add the item in PP -- under Update/Product Information -- click Add and then add the item number, description and the free price. I don't know about the show planners!!

That worked - Thanks!:)

For the free show planners just check the N/C box. I believe that you can only get one free set a month. Please correct me if I am wrong.

what is the show planner?? our calendar??????

Bee, under non Commission orders, select "find order." You probably have other supply orders that you already started with August dates on them. Delete those and then your shipping will revert to $4.

ChefBurke said:
what is the show planner?? our calendar??????

The show planner is the "It's Show Time" piece that you send to every host in her host packet.

Related to Supply Order Question - Please Help

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, you can either do it online through our website or contact your consultant directly. Your consultant will be able to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

2. What is the minimum amount for a supply order?

The minimum amount for a supply order is $75. This ensures that you have enough supplies for your business and also qualifies you for any current promotions or discounts.

3. How long does it take for a supply order to be delivered?

Most supply orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Depending on your location, delivery can take anywhere from 3-10 business days. You can track your order through your consultant or through the tracking number provided.

4. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to supply orders once they have been placed. However, if you need to add more items, you can place a separate order or contact your consultant for assistance.

5. How do I return or exchange items from my supply order?

If you need to return or exchange any items from your supply order, please contact your consultant for assistance. They will be able to guide you through our return and exchange process and help you find a solution that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinAvon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam