• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dont Order This on the Supply Order!

In summary, a consultant received their second set of supplies which included the Item EE85 (Take a Closer Look) cardstock inserts for their bookings binder. However, the inserts they received were the old version with outdated information and pictures. The consultant contacted PC to adjust the cost and was disappointed with the mistake. They also received items they did not order, but did not get charged for them. Another consultant mentioned that the new binder comes with the new kit and that everyone should have received a CD and DVD with their first supply order. There was some confusion about the white business binder and its purpose, as well as some dissatisfaction with the tablecloth. The consultant also shared a tip about checking for updated items on the supply order form. Additionally
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I just received my 2nd set of supplies. I ordered Item EE85 (Take a Closer Look) which is the cardstock weight insert sheets for my bookings binder on the opportunity. I figured it would be the new updated version, containing the new kit info. What arrived was the old one - with the old kit - old pictures - the same one I already have!!!

I know it's only $1 but still...if it's on the new supply order, why isn't it updated? I just emailed PC to please adjust the cost. Disappointing! I really wanted it for my shows in March.

They are really messing up. I just got my supply order and they sent me 2- Trifle bowl display card, 1 simple additions display cards and consultant business binder-which I never ordered. Oh well!!:rolleyes:

letscook04 said:
They are really messing up. I just got my supply order and they sent me 2- Trifle bowl display card, 1 simple additions display cards and consultant business binder-which I never ordered. Oh well!!:rolleyes:

Me2....BUT NO sales recipts!!!! Called them right up....;)

Ginger428 said:

Naw.. they did not charge me. lol :D

I think everybody gets the binder with your first supply order - its the new binder that comes with the new kit.

Cindycooks said:
I think everybody gets the binder with your first supply order - its the new binder that comes with the new kit.

Could be. I could use a new one. I hate the brown ugly one that I have!!:p

letscook04 said:

You were supposed to get that stuff (minus the extra trifle card) with your first supply order from the new season changeover. You should have also received a CD and a DVD.

Ginger428 said:

This may come across wrong, but did you order the free sales receipts or thought that they would automatically come? I forgot to order them this month so I have a note to myself to make sure I do when I send in my March supply order.

What did they say by the way?

pamperedharriet said:
This may come across wrong, but did you order the free sales receipts or thought that they would automatically come? I forgot to order them this month so I have a note to myself to make sure I do when I send in my March supply order.

What did they say by the way?

They saw that they were on the order, appoligized (sp?) & sent them out the same day, got them in 2 days....the free ones I dont bother with, cuz its too much of a hassel....:rolleyes:

Thanks, Ginger for clarifying this. I just wasn't sure with remarks about stuff included and wasn't sure who expected what and not.

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks, Ginger for clarifying this. I just wasn't sure with remarks about stuff included and wasn't sure who expected what and not.

once again...THANKS!!!:D

Your welcome Ginger and thank you too!

I got extra trifle cards and SA card too...

Question - is the White Business Binder for our 'recipe for success' instead of the brown/beige one we have? I had no idea what it was for or what all the cd holder slots in the back were for :confused:

pamperedharriet said:
You were supposed to get that stuff (minus the extra trifle card) with your first supply order from the new season changeover. You should have also received a CD and a DVD.

LOL:D

Thanks Harriet!:)

kcjodih said:
Question - is the White Business Binder for our 'recipe for success' instead of the brown/beige one we have? I had no idea what it was for or what all the cd holder slots in the back were for :confused:

Yes, I replaced the ugly brown one with the new one. It looks so much nicer.:)

letscook04 said:
Yes, I replaced the ugly brown one with the new one. It looks so much nicer.:)

I feel the tablescloth is ugly as well...I always use my red,white & blue one ( well not really those colors ) & it cleans up GREAT!

If you look at the Supply Order form on Consultants Corner, updated items are printed in BLUE - if it's not updated it's just printed in black.

That should help when deciding what to order.

The TAKE A CLOSER LOOK...Inserts for this season are actually numbered ES24, that is probably why you got last seasons and not this seasons. :eek:) And they are $2.00 this season as well. HTH

kcjodih said:
The CD slots are for the various computer CD's we get from HO: reproduceable forms, PP install, etc.

A Friend said she also got the 30 minute chicken recipe on cards.... I think ??.... but I am not sure if they came with the changeover or her first supply order. Does anyone know about this?

The 30 min chicken cards came in a separate mailing in January.

I also got the 30 chicken in my first supply order!

I didn't get anything about the 30 minute chicken.

Shawnna said:
I didn't get anything about the 30 minute chicken.

I didn't either, and she was looking at me like I should have. That is why I asked. I guess I could e-mail HO and see what is up....

I was helping my director in her office Friday to get organized and she has all the new "Recipe for Success" page replacements and the new binder. While I knew that I didn't get a binder in my changeover kit, we were guessing that only directors got it?
But today when I went to put my new pages in...all it was was a business guide, looking like it is replacing the "Success Starts Here" guide? But then the last index tab says "our products" and there are no pages for it.

I'm so cofused.

Kris

I never got the 30 minute chicken cards either.

Neither did I. : (

I never got the 30 day chicken cards either. I downloaded the information off of Consultants Corner. I think you can order them on the supply order but didn't think (could be wrong) that they were free with your supply order.

What items should I avoid ordering on the supply order?

We recommend avoiding items that are easily accessible at local grocery stores or items that have a shorter shelf life. This includes items such as olive oil, flour, and fresh produce.

Why should I not order these items on the supply order?

Ordering items that are readily available at local stores can save you time and money. Additionally, items with shorter shelf lives may expire before you have a chance to use them.

Are there any exceptions to the items that should not be ordered on the supply order?

Yes, there are a few exceptions. If you live in a remote area where certain items are not readily available, it may make sense to order them on the supply order. Additionally, if you know you will be using a large quantity of a certain item, it may be more cost-effective to order it in bulk.

What other items should I avoid ordering on the supply order?

In addition to food items, we also recommend avoiding items that are easily replaceable or that you already have in your kitchen. This includes items like aluminum foil, parchment paper, and kitchen utensils.

Can I still order these items if I really need them?

While we recommend avoiding these items on the supply order, you are ultimately free to order whatever you need. Just keep in mind that it may be more cost-effective and efficient to purchase certain items separately or in smaller quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • pkd09