• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Order for My Upcoming Supply Order?

In summary, the current season's new items are the Taste of the Tropics invites, the rum cake recipe, jerk salad, chicken display card, and the new rewards brochure. The SB cookbooks are also new this season, but can wait until next month's supply order.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey! I am going to place a supply order and am wondering what everyone is ordering? I have a HUGE list that I want to get and am wondering if I should get it all this time????

I also typed in FK86 for the new Show Flyer and it's not coming up?? Is anyone else having this problem? EVERYTHING else that is new is coming up but not that one item.:confused: I'm thinking about putting them in my lapboards.;)

This is what I'm thinking of getting from the current season:
100 pack of F/W catties (my recruiter and I each need 50)
3 packs of the panini recipe cards
3 packs of the dessert recipe cards (I use these for fairs)

New S/S season:
FK24 5 packs of invites (these are the Taste of the Tropics)
FK32 1 pack of rum cake recipe
FK29 1 pack of jerk salad card
FK01 5 packs of invites (regular cooking show)
FL38 30 minute chicken display card
FK08 1 pack of show planner
FK07 1 pack of Opportunity Brochure
DK05 1 pack of New Rewards Brochure
FL40 1 pack of New consultants Presentation cards (to hand out to my new recruits)
AW73 Double Digit Recruiting Audio

Okay, that's it for now. I'm thinking of getting another pack of SB to have from the old season. They're great for prizes.

My total is $70.49 without the SB cookbooks. I'm reallly anxious on hearing your thoughts.

THanks!!!:D

Don't you want the new cookbooks too?

Yes, but that can wait until next month's supply order. I want to get the stuff that I won't be able to next month!

Jerk salad?I have a new feature recipe!:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Jerk salad?

I have a new feature recipe!

:D

You're sick! Okay, maybe men shouldn't be making that recipe. :eek: I have bad visual thoughts running through my stuck in the gutter brain~!:cool:

Well, you took that a lot further than I did but at least you're making me feel better about the last few days around here.(You're my kinda girl, BTW)

PampMomof3 said:
You're sick! Okay, maybe men shouldn't be making that recipe. :eek: I have bad visual thoughts running through my stuck in the gutter brain~!:cool:

Man, I really must be getting old! I really had to think about that to get it. Sad, very sad. :(

Thanks KG!! I'm married to an italian so I ALWAYS need to be on my toes!!!;)

Does anyone know the item number for the free 25 writein sales receipts?

Didn't you get a 30 min chicken display card already? I thought the HO was supposed to be sending that to everyone...maybe it's coming in the changeover? I have one, but I must have gotten it at Leadership.

The number for the show planners wasn't working for me either, but I wanted the cards that aren't available until Feb 1st anyway, so I was just going to hold the order and do an update hoping that helps!

1. What is the deadline for placing a supply order dated Jan 23rd?

The deadline for placing a supply order dated Jan 23rd is typically 11:59 PM CST on Jan 22nd. This allows our team enough time to process and fulfill your order before the specified date.

2. Can I change or cancel my supply order dated Jan 23rd?

If you need to make changes or cancel your supply order dated Jan 23rd, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible after the order has been processed.

3. How long does it take for my supply order dated Jan 23rd to be delivered?

The delivery time of your supply order dated Jan 23rd may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Generally, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days after the order has been processed.

4. Can I add items to my supply order dated Jan 23rd after it has been placed?

If you need to add items to your supply order dated Jan 23rd, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that additional items may delay the processing and delivery of your order.

5. What should I do if my supply order dated Jan 23rd is missing items or has damaged items?

If you find that your supply order dated Jan 23rd is missing items or has damaged items, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct and undamaged items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • dlsmeal