• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Order More Catalogs for My Upcoming Book Party?

In summary, the speaker has been doing PC for almost 4 years but hasn't been very active since having a child. They have a show coming up with a potential for a lot of guests, but they are unsure if they should order more catalogs at the end of the season or rely on other consultants to share theirs. They have received suggestions to check with other consultants and possibly order catalogs from eBay.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok, I know I've been doing PC for almost 4 years, but I haven't been "doing" a lot of it if you know what I mean. I had my son 20 months ago and I have been doing just enough to get by to get me the new stuff for 1/2 off. Anyways, I have decided to perk my business back up to full force again. I'm ready. Here's my question. I have a show next week. Just confirmed today. It's for the 31st. I have 11 fall books and possible 8 more ( a lady has 8 of them doing a book party for me now and that party closes on the 30!). My host doesn't know how many to expect but she is inviting around 30. I was just wondering what do you all do when it's so close to the new selling season. Do you suck it up and pay 17 bucks for 25 books for 4 weeks or do you get folks to share if there are a lot that show up. I've never had this happen. I've had to order books in the middle of the season, but never at the end. I need suggestions.
Thanks
Tab

If I were you and it came down to it I would check with clustermates in your area... I'm sure someone has some to spare! Good luck, as I understand how much it would suck to pay that extra money right at the end for a possibility...

I always give my catalogs out so I would just order another pack or see if another clustermate has a bunch of extras you could get.

It's a hard call but I'd rather have a few extras and use them at a fair or leave them at businesses around town after the season than not have enough. I do have lots of extras this season so if you want them... - just sent you an email.

Ask your clustermates. I wouldn't rely on getting the catalogs back from the catalog show. But if you need some, you need to order now to guarantee they will come in on time (and even then it's never guaranteed).

wadesgirl said:
Ask your clustermates.

Ditto. We help each other out all the time and I've been saved a couple of times by them helping me. I wouldn't order new books so close to the end of the season. Heck, if you lived near me I'd let you have some catalogs. :D

Do you have shows in February? Or could you possibly book some Feb shows from this show? If so, than you will need more catalogs then, and I would go ahead and order some.

(The new catalog doesn't start until March)

someone on here was selling some in the marketplace. Check there for a good deal!

I ended up just ordering some from e&ay. Got 35 for only $10.00! Hope they make it here by today. Thanks for the info and help!

hmmmmm.... Things that make you go hmmm.....hmmmm.... catalogs on ebay? interresting

Related to Should I Order More Catalogs for My Upcoming Book Party?

1. Should I order more books for my Pampered Chef business?

It ultimately depends on your individual business needs and goals. If you have been experiencing a high demand for Pampered Chef products and are running low on inventory, ordering more books can help ensure that you have enough products to meet customer demand. Additionally, having extra books on hand can also be helpful for in-person events and parties where customers may want to purchase items on the spot.

2. How many books should I order?

The number of books you should order will depend on your sales goals and budget. We recommend consulting with your team leader or a Pampered Chef consultant to determine the appropriate amount for your specific business needs.

3. Can I order books in bulk?

Yes, you can order books in bulk through the Pampered Chef website or through our customer service line. Bulk orders may also qualify for discounts, so be sure to check with your team leader or consultant for more information.

4. Are there any benefits to ordering more books?

Ordering more books can have several benefits for your Pampered Chef business. It can help ensure that you always have enough products on hand for customers, which can lead to increased sales and customer satisfaction. Additionally, ordering in bulk may also qualify you for discounts or special offers.

5. How often should I order more books?

The frequency of ordering more books will depend on your individual business needs and sales patterns. Some consultants may choose to order books on a monthly basis, while others may only order when they are running low on inventory. It's important to regularly assess your inventory levels and order more books as needed to meet customer demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies