• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Supply Order: Binders vs. Flip Charts

In summary, the display cards in a binder are a good option because they will not be outdated by the time the order arrives.
jenniferp417
I'm putting together a supply order and I'm looking at the display cards. I think I'm going to put them in a binder because I can't afford the flip chart on this order.

Do the cards get updated every season? The Simple Additions one for example. The picture on the one I have has a striped SA on it and of course that's no good for a September show. Because you just KNOW if I have cards with no-longer-available merchandise, THAT will be the piece everyone wants!

I feel like Jillysue. I want it to be just right and if I can't get this looking "just so" then I just can't do it and I'll have to do something else!

jenniferp417 said:
I'm putting together a supply order and I'm looking at the display cards. I think I'm going to put them in a binder because I can't afford the flip chart on this order.

Do the cards get updated every season? The Simple Additions one for example. The picture on the one I have has a striped SA on it and of course that's no good for a September show. Because you just KNOW if I have cards with no-longer-available merchandise, THAT will be the piece everyone wants!

I feel like Jillysue. I want it to be just right and if I can't get this looking "just so" then I just can't do it and I'll have to do something else!

I have an SA one that has the Dots on it.....so I'm sure they must update them. I put them in the Flip Chart, but then, as I talk about them, I take them out and pass them around - so I think a binder would be just fine. Right now, I am using the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken, the Bevs & Bites, and the Chocolate Bliss cards - promoting the new Theme Shows for the Fall.

Thanks, Becky. :)

Oh wait. Mine has dots too. There's just the one stripey one in the left bottom picture. Hm.

I was just about to post that about mine too!:rolleyes:

Well, the stripes aren't very obvious. The card looks nice otherwise, I think I'll still use it. Thanks for your help!

jenniferp417 said:
Well, the stripes aren't very obvious. The card looks nice otherwise, I think I'll still use it. Thanks for your help!

Hey - anything for a consultant from my old "stomping grounds"!:D

:D

Darned post length requirement!

What is the benefit of using binders for organizing supply orders?

Using binders allows for easy organization and categorization of supply orders, making it simple to find specific information and keep track of inventory levels.

Why should I choose flip charts over binders for organizing supply orders?

Flip charts offer a more visual and immediate display of important information, making it easier to quickly assess inventory levels and make purchasing decisions.

Can I use both binders and flip charts to organize supply orders?

Yes, utilizing both binders and flip charts can provide a comprehensive and efficient system for organizing supply orders. Binders can be used for more detailed information and flip charts can be used for a quick overview.

How often should I update my supply order organization system?

It is recommended to update the organization system as frequently as new supplies are ordered or inventory levels change. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in managing supply orders.

Are there any tips for keeping supply order binders or flip charts organized?

One tip is to regularly review and remove any outdated or unnecessary information. Additionally, labeling sections or using color coding can make it easier to find and navigate through the organization system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chandle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandle
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies