• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Supply Order: Old Sales Receipts vs. OOF's for $4 S&H Change

In summary, old sales receipts and OOF's (out-of-field) refer to orders placed before and after the implementation of a $4 S&H change. This means that the S&H charge may be different for these orders. The change was made to update shipping costs and rates, and only orders placed after the change are eligible for the $4 flat rate. To check if an order was placed before or after the change, you can refer to the date on the sales receipt or OOF. Unfortunately, refunds for the difference in S&H charges are not available for orders placed before the change. All orders are subject to the S&H charge in effect at the time of purchase.
babywings76
Gold Member
My supply order hasn't arrived yet. So would it be better to use the old ($4 S&H) sales receipts, or print off OOF's? If I do OOF's then I'll have to mail out official ones later. But is that better than editing the old ones and explaining the change in S&H?

I have used my old ones just because I don't want to waste them and hand-write the correct shipping amount. Nobody has raised an eyebrow.

Yeah, I hate seeing them go to waste. I'm changing them right now. I guess if anyone buys the glass stuff, then I'll just print them a new one from P3 later.

I'm still using the old receipts, I'm finally almost out. I just changed the shipping to $4.25.

Me too. I mainly use the old ones when I am taking orders offline or from emails or by phone. I use the "new" receipts when I do a Cooking Show. I give Catalog Show Hosts 5-10 OOFs and tell them to copy them if they need more!

1. What is the difference between old sales receipts and OOF's for $4 S&H change?

Old sales receipts refer to orders that were placed before the $4 S&H change was implemented, while OOF's (out-of-field) refer to orders that were placed after the change. This means that the S&H charge on old sales receipts may be different from the charge on OOF's.

2. Why do some orders have a $4 S&H charge and others have a different charge?

The $4 S&H change was implemented on a certain date, so any orders placed before that date would have a different S&H charge. The change was likely made to update the cost of shipping materials or to reflect changes in shipping rates.

3. Can I still receive the $4 flat rate for S&H if I placed an order before the change?

Unfortunately, the $4 flat rate for S&H only applies to orders placed after the change was implemented. If you placed an order before the change, you will be charged the S&H rate that was in effect at the time of your order.

4. How can I tell if my order was placed before or after the $4 S&H change?

You can check the date on your sales receipt or OOF to see when your order was placed. If the date is before the change was implemented, you will likely have a different S&H charge than orders placed after the change.

5. Can I get a refund for the difference in S&H charges if I placed an order before the change?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer refunds for the difference in S&H charges for orders placed before the change. The change was made to reflect updated costs and rates, and all orders are subject to the S&H charge in effect at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ChefinHarmony