• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New ppsales Receipts: Limited Guarantee & S&H Changes

In summary, you are allowed to use your old PPsales receipts if you still have them. You can just put a line through the old s&h chart on the new receipts. You can also use the new receipts if you have the limited guarantee.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm placing a supply order today and am wondering if I need to buy new PPsales receipts? I have so many left overs from S/S, am I still allowed to use them? I know there are the limited guarantee and S&H changes, so does that mean we can no longer use the old ones?

I would buy the new ones so that everything is updated as far as guarentees, s&h charges and so on...
I'd hate to give the old one to a customer and have them see the old info and then something go wrong!

I decided to go ahead and get them. They don't cost that much. I just hate to see so many of my other ones go to waste. ;)

I would just put a line through the old s&h chart...and if you sell anything that has the limited guarantee, use the new receipts for that person. This way, you aren't wasting all the old ones! I have done this in past seasons...

Will you explain the limited guarantee part to me on the new receipt vs the old ones? I understand the s & h part! :)

The limited guarantee is on some of the new items - holiday plates and platter, wine glasses, etc. It's a 30 day guarantee that covers damage in shipping only.

I am using all my old receipts, but I did get some new ones in case anyone makes a fuss.
Write-ins as well. I just can't bring myself to throw them away.

I'm a n00b too. (Sorry I game a lot) What are Write-ins?

Write-ins are what came with your starter kit.

new PPsales receipts

These are for printing receipts from your PC in Pampered Partner Plus (aka P3). They are blank on one side and have the 'fine print' on the other side.

SassyCook said:
I'm a n00b too. (Sorry I game a lot) What are Write-ins?

Write-ins are the order forms/receipts that HO prints for us to use at shows. They're a 3-part form, carbonless. People call them write-ins because for several seasons there were 2 versions: itemized (people would just write a quantity next to the items they wanted) and write-in that allowed them to write down only the things they wanted. The name write-in has stuck even though it's the only one now.

chefann said:
Write-ins are the order forms/receipts that HO prints for us to use at shows. They're a 3-part form, carbonless. People call them write-ins because for several seasons there were 2 versions: itemized (people would just write a quantity next to the items they wanted) and write-in that allowed them to write down only the things they wanted. The name write-in has stuck even though it's the only one now.
OH Ok that make sense now. That's all I ever had so I didn't know.

1. What is the limited guarantee for ordering new sales receipts at Pampered Chef?

The limited guarantee for ordering new sales receipts at Pampered Chef ensures that all sales receipts are accurate and free from errors or defects. If you receive a sales receipt with any errors or defects, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

2. How do I request new sales receipts with the limited guarantee?

To request new sales receipts with the limited guarantee, you can contact our customer service team via phone or email. Please provide your order number and a description of the error or defect on the sales receipt. Our team will assist you with getting a replacement or refund.

3. Is there a time limit for requesting new sales receipts under the limited guarantee?

Yes, there is a time limit for requesting new sales receipts under the limited guarantee. You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving the sales receipt to be eligible for a replacement or refund.

4. Are there any changes to the shipping and handling fees for new sales receipts?

Yes, there have been changes to the shipping and handling fees for new sales receipts. Our team will provide you with the updated fees when you request new sales receipts with the limited guarantee.

5. Can I order new sales receipts with the limited guarantee for past orders?

No, the limited guarantee for ordering new sales receipts applies only to current and future orders. We are unable to provide replacements or refunds for sales receipts from past orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • kdangel518