• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping on Samples: Get Your Order Today | $4 S&H This Month!

In summary, the current cost for shipping samples is $4 for the month of [current month], as part of a limited time promotion. All sample orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days, and there are no restrictions on the types of samples that qualify for fast shipping. Once shipped, orders can be tracked using a tracking number provided via email. However, this fast shipping promotion is only available for orders within the United States. International orders may take longer to arrive due to customs and shipping processes.
J.Corley
Does anyone know how quick they are on shipping sample? IF I order it now would it ship today? Also can't we order one order this month @ $4 S & H as well as next month as long as they don't duplicate in what I order?

I submitted my supply and sample order on the 23rd, and it still says received. Now, I know they were closed last week due to the bad weather, and they might still be behind a little.As far as the ordering, yes it is 4.00/ first shipment a month. Hope this helps!

I sent mine in on the 22nd and it has been picking for 3 days hopefully it will send soon. Yeah it is $4.00

So its a calendar month for the $4 shipping charge? Awesome.

In my experience it is based on the type of order. You will get charged the $4 for your first supply order and then if you do another it goes by price. Samples, I believe the same way. I know I have done one sample and one supply and they were $4 each.

Smashie said:
I submitted my supply and sample order on the 23rd, and it still says received. Now, I know they were closed last week due to the bad weather, and they might still be behind a little.

As far as the ordering, yes it is 4.00/ first shipment a month.

Hope this helps!

Me too. :cry: But then the show I closed on the next day is already picking. Boo hoo, I want my samples & I need my supplies for host packets & open house!

What is the cost for shipping samples?

The cost for shipping samples is $4 for the month of [current month]. This is a limited time offer for fast shipping on all sample orders.

How quickly will my sample order be shipped?

With our fast shipping promotion, all sample orders will be shipped out within 1-2 business days. This ensures that you receive your samples in a timely manner.

Are there any restrictions on the types of samples that qualify for fast shipping?

No, all sample orders are eligible for fast shipping. This includes food items, cookware, and other kitchen tools.

Can I track my sample order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your sample order.

Is the fast shipping promotion available for international orders?

Unfortunately, the fast shipping promotion is only available for orders within the United States. International orders may take longer to arrive due to customs and shipping processes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Unic0rn76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc