• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering S/S Supplies & Samples

In summary, the changeover kit comes with 5 planners, the mini catalogs are new products only, and Jennifer has a code for free receipts every month.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I have a few questions...

1. Are Samples warrantied the same as buying from a show? (Forged knife set specifically...will it be warrantied for life?)

2. How much is the shipping for a sample order...do we get one a month at $6, just like for supplies?

3. Before I order too many catalogs....does anyone know if they are going to change the cover mid-season again?

4. How many show planners are included in the changeover kit?

5. Has anyone gotten the code to get 25 free receipts yet, or any other freebies?

Phew...TIA!

Samples are warrantied. Just keep the packing list like you would a receipt.

It's different from the supply orders, but I believe it's a flat amount. It should be listed on the order form.

I haven't heard anything, yet, on a catalog change. I hope they don't. It just caused confusion for some of my customers.

I believe my kit had 5 planners.

I don't know anything about freebies, but I'd love to be kept in the loop if someone learns of any.

Thanks Rae :)

I knew I would forget another question! The mini catalogs are only a sampling of the products that are in our full catalog....correct? I have a lot of the "See what's new" catalogs from my SS kit leftover...I don't know if I would use these? Does anyone have suggestions for these?

I read that they are changing that catalog cover again. It drives me crazy because they do it so people think it is a new catalog and find something they didn't see before. Well it works the opposite for me!! Some of my customers saw the tiles covered catalog at a fair, then were upset that I still had the "old" catalogs. I got a ton from recruiting this season and I am not going to let them got to waste! I tried to tell them that the catalog was the same, but they were still upset...

Mini catalogs are new products only...

You could send old ones to customers that haven't seen those products and let them know that you have MORE new stuff too!

Yeah, some people don't get it. I mean, why would we lie? Trust me, if I were going to lie about something I'd pick something MUCH better.

Jennifer, the mini catalogs are the new things. It's great for people who just want to know what's new. I usually ask my customers via my newsletter to let me know if they want one. I also hand them out sometimes instead of business cards.

1. Are Samples warrantied the same as buying from a show? (Forged knife set specifically...will it be warrantied for life?)

Yes, hang on to your packing slip and/or on Pampered Partner.

2. How much is the shipping for a sample order...do we get one a month at $6, just like for supplies?
$4 for supply and sample orders.

3. Before I order too many catalogs....does anyone know if they are going to change the cover mid-season again?
Yes, they are, effective June 1st.

4. How many show planners are included in the changeover kit?
5 in the paperwork box... You can order 1 pack of 15 free Planners per month on your Supply order though. (Directors get 2 packs free)

5. Has anyone gotten the code to get 25 free receipts yet, or any other freebies?
#FK41 - 40 free Write ins / #FK44 - 40 free Itemized

Thank you, Laura. Great info.

One question, when is FK41 an option? I noticed that it is not available through PP (I have not yet switched to the new program)

Did you do a product update? Even if you put in the new CD you still have to run the update. Mine entered in fine after the update...

Just haven't had the patience to sit down and loand and learn the new program. Guess I will do that now :)

Pampered Laura said:
Yes, hang on to your packing slip and/or on Pampered Partner.

$4 for supply and sample orders.

Yes, they are, effective June 1st.

5 in the paperwork box... You can order 1 pack of 15 free Planners per month on your Supply order though. (Directors get 2 packs free)

#FK41 - 40 free Write ins / #FK44 - 40 free Itemized

Thanks so much for the info Laura! I didn't realize that you can get 15 free planners per month...I thought it was one time for S/S for some reason! The receipts, those are 40 free....are those per month or just 40 free for S/S? Maybe that is what I was confusing:)

What is the code for the planners every month?

If you look at the form, it says "(NO CHARGE for first pack)" ....and the same thing for the consultant agreements...so I would think that we get one pack a month free.

Got my order ready....ug..but I want to get some of this other stuff first. and delete some stuff...LOL I have so much on my supply list.

Time to delete some...LOL

I just ordered my samples....forged steak knives, small dots bowl, jerk rub & large round platter.... :)
I wish I could get my paperwork order in tonight too, but I am on my Mac and can't get to PP tonight. Oh well, That will wait until tomorrow!

For the free planners it is one pack per order I thought...just like the consultant agreements. Just make sure to check the N/C box on that line in PP. 40 free reciepts is one time.

Great idea Rae about asking via enewsletter who wants a mini. I planned to send to customers w/out email but didn't know what to do on the others!

I agree with Rae! A lot of people (63%!!!!) don't even open my e-mails, so I am glad that I won't waste stamps sending minis to people that don't even open the newsletters! I still send them, so they have my info if they need it, but not to waste a stamp!

Does anyone send a read receipt on their newsletters? That would be interesting to see....but is there any way at all that they will be notified of it?

What are the different ways to order S/S supplies and samples?

You can order S/S supplies and samples through our website, by phone, or through your consultant.

How long does it take for S/S supplies and samples to be delivered?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Is there a minimum order requirement for S/S supplies and samples?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for S/S supplies and samples. You can order as much or as little as you need.

Can I return or exchange S/S supplies and samples?

Yes, you can return or exchange S/S supplies and samples within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for ordering S/S supplies and samples?

We periodically offer promotions and discounts on S/S supplies and samples. Make sure to check our website or consult with your consultant for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76