• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Sales with These Receipt Tips - O/S Orders for Hosts

In summary, Jen forgot to print her pp o/s sales receipts for her host and then put them in the mail. She has a reminder set by default for two days after the show to print the receipts and the thank-you letter and mail it to the host, but if she gets distracted, the "to-do" is still in her list until it gets done.
c00p
Gold Member
Ok, you'd think after doing this for 4 years that I would remember to print off my pp o/s sales receipts for my host and then put them in the mail. HOWEVER, this last month, I forgot to do it for 4 shows!!! :eek: And I tend to forget at least 1 or 2 every time I close out a show. Do any of you have great reminders, or ways to remember to do these silly little tasks that are oh so necessary??? :yuck:

When I put in outside orders, I always check the box because then there is a little * next to the name. As soon as I close the show, I print off the receipts automatically. If I don't then I forget and don't get them mailed in time. When you pull up the show to print receipts the * lets you know to print that oen out. How do your hosts sort their orders? I suppose they can use the packing slips but then your guests don't have the warranty info.

I always compare my receipts to the show and make sure I have one for every person. Then I print the thank you letter and deliver to the host.

Oh, I do that too (* for the o/s orders) and I always DO mail them out, but it's typically when I see the shipping email from PC. So I at least do it, but it's just trying to remember to do BEFORE I get the shipping email!!

I use Pampered Partner to remind me. I have a reminder set by default for two days after the show to print the receipts and the thank-you and mail it to the host. That way, if I get distracted, the "to-do" is still in my list until it gets done and I check the box!

I use PP for everything, actually. Everything from when to do a host coaching call, to when to send a specific postcard, to when to send the ingredient list, and even when to send a show followup that asks if the packages came in with everything intact. All the reminders are set to X number of days before/after the show date.

=) Jen

jenm42 said:
I use Pampered Partner to remind me. I have a reminder set by default for two days after the show to print the receipts and the thank-you and mail it to the host. That way, if I get distracted, the "to-do" is still in my list until it gets done and I check the box!

I use PP for everything, actually. Everything from when to do a host coaching call, to when to send a specific postcard, to when to send the ingredient list, and even when to send a show followup that asks if the packages came in with everything intact. All the reminders are set to X number of days before/after the show date.=) Jen
Jen - I LOVE this idea. See, I don't utilize PP for all the things that are possible. Is there like a tutorial on how to set up these reminders? Or did you just find it by hunting and pecking?

Well, I found it just by looking around. I've used it since the beginning. But there is a tutorial in PP, Click on Help, Tutorial, and it's Step 3: Adding a Booking. It shows you how to set the action items for each booking. If you want to customize the default reminder settings (I certainly did), then just go to Update, Default Reminder Settings, and you can set them all there.

One warning, though, if you're going to begin setting it up now - make sure that your To Do list is empty before you begin adding real reminders. I've seen lots of consultants have the whole list full and just ignore it every time - but if you want to use it properly, then you want to make sure your REAL reminders are not buried within pages of other reminders that aren't important.

=) Jen

I don't wait until the shipping email comes because some times it comes the day it arrives at the host's house. I like to get the receipts to them right away so they don't have to wait with boxes sitting around their house. I live closer to HO so if they are on top of shipping an order can arrive within 2-3 days of submitting it. I just do it right after I submit the show while I'm already in PP and already focused on the show and then I don't forget.

I'm having trouble with this also. This month I have committed to printing them as soon as I submit the order. So as soon as it is done I am printing the thank you letter and the OOF receipts. Still can't seem to get the stupid things in the MAIL... but they are printed... I need to get envelopes right next to my computer - that may help.

I also don't use the P3 reminders like I should - maybe I'll work on that this weekend. I would like for them to actually be ones I use and the times I want them - I didn't know you could change them.

I use generic order forms at my shows, so I have to print all the receipts and send them to the host...I get home from my shows, enter the sales, print the receipts and put them in a first class envelope on their way to the host with the thank-you attached to her receipt. I had a big show last week and it only cost about $2 to send the whole packet of receipts, and I add a thank you letter and business card to all my guests receipts as well, so there's a lot of paper in there! I choose to do it this way so I don't have to try and stay stocked up on bulky 3-part reciepts and write in all the show info on the bottom of them (I ALWAYS forget!!)

I have a question...I was trying to find out how the printed receipts have the info on the back incase of a return. Is there something from PP3 that does that?

Dawnmarie said:
I have a question...I was trying to find out how the printed receipts have the info on the back incase of a return. Is there something from PP3 that does that?

You have to order the Pampered Partner receipts from Supply Order. They are very inexpensive, but well worth the cost.

So I don't forget anyone, I just print ALL of the receipts for the show on PP receipts and mail them to the host. The hosts like them better, too, b/c they're a lot easier to read than the write-in receipts (with all the bad handwriting!).

I also do the receipt printing as soon as I close out a show. I remember that I have 3 things to print: Receipts, Show Summary (for my records) and Host Thank You. I put the Receipts and Thank You in an envelope right away and mail them the next day. If I don't do this, I forget to mail them, too, so I try to be very disciplined on this.

oh ok..Thanks! :)

Cathy - what do you do with the show summary? Where do you keep it / what sort of f/up can you do with it?

1. What is an O/S order?

An O/S order, or Outside Sales order, is a type of order that is placed directly with a Pampered Chef consultant instead of through the company's website or catalog.

2. How do I request a receipt for my O/S order?

To request a receipt for your O/S order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to provide you with a receipt for your purchase.

3. Why do I need a receipt for my O/S order?

Having a receipt for your O/S order can be helpful for keeping track of your purchases and for potential returns or exchanges. It also serves as proof of purchase in case of any warranty claims.

4. Can I get a digital copy of my O/S order receipt?

Yes, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a digital copy of your O/S order receipt upon request. They can either email it to you or provide a digital copy through the consultant's website.

5. Is there a time limit for requesting a receipt for my O/S order?

It is recommended to request a receipt for your O/S order as soon as possible, but there is no specific time limit. Your consultant should be able to provide a receipt for your purchase at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76