• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Sales Process with Easy Order Forms and Receipts

If you printed out the receipts, just make sure that you include the customer's name and the show number on the top of each one.
babywings76
Gold Member
I did a catalog show for my SIL who lives across the country. My SIL just gave me the orders over the phone, no one filled out OOF's, is that okay? I printed off their info onto the blank sales receipts and plan to mail them out to my SIL. I think that's the way to do it. Now at my cooking show, I forgot to write in my consultant # and the show #, so do I need to print them out a new receipt?

Do people really need to fill out OOF's? Is it just so people can have help totaling their orders?

Also, I put an order that I got from my kick-off show onto my friends show(she lives next door) to help boost her sales in order for her show to qualify. So when I give the receipt to the person, do I point out the switch in the host name? It was for another neighbor of ours.

Customers need to get an official receipt, whether you use the 3-part forms or print receipts from P3 onto P3 paper (available on supply order). As long as they get one of those 2 things, you're covered.OOFs for catalog shows are not only for guests to total their orders, they're a way for you to collect their info so you have it for later customer care contact. I usually put a stamped addressed envelope into my host packs, so that hosts can drop them in the mail to me.And on that other order, I wouldn't worry about pointing out the change of host name.

Thanks! I was wondering about those OOF's. Makes sense to want them so I can get their other info. Great idea about the self-addressed and stamped envelopes.

Now, what are your thoughts about the other situation where I forgot to put in the show # and my consultant #.

I had such a hard time at my kick-off show with being the host and consultant at the same time. Trying to get people to eat and place orders at the same time was crazy. Then when I was sitting down ready to take orders I felt rushed and hurried through the check-out cause everyone was staring at me. (It was a small group) It felt like I was taking forever with double checking item #'s and prices, so I just gave up and totaled it. I made several mistakes that I caught later. One person ordered the metal sheet pans, oops! Even though I told them they were on stop sell. So she told me to hold onto the full amount she wrote out on her check and for me to add it to a July order sometime. So big mistake on my part to not even double check the actual items. Lesson learned! And on another persons order, she put down the item # for the mini scraper, but wrote the word micro scraper, but the price for the mini. So I had to call her and clarify which she wanted. Then found out her salad spinner was on back order...ugg!

Sorry so long, that probably should've been a whole new thread! Bare with me here :)

For that show, you can put another copy of the receipt in the bags when you deliver them (unless you had everything direct shipped or they're already gone), and write "This is your official receipt" on it in red. And make sure that the right info is on that copy.Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you sent the show electronically, HO has the info in their system and can look up those orders (if there's ever a problem) by the customer name.

Hello there! It sounds like you had a successful catalog show for your SIL. In terms of the orders being placed over the phone without OOFs, it is always best to have customers fill out OOFs to ensure accuracy and avoid any misunderstandings. However, since your SIL is your family, I can understand the convenience of taking orders over the phone. Just make sure to double check all the information before mailing out the receipts to avoid any mistakes.As for the missing consultant and show numbers on your cooking show receipts, it would be best to print out new ones with the correct information. This will help with tracking your sales and show numbers, as well as for tax purposes.Regarding the OOFs, they are not just for totaling orders, but also for tracking customer information and preferences. It is always recommended to have customers fill them out, but ultimately it is up to your personal preference and the convenience for your customers.Lastly, for the order you placed under your friend's show to help boost her sales, it is important to let the customer know about the switch in host names. This will avoid any confusion and ensure that your friend gets the credit for the sale. Thank you for being a supportive friend and fellow consultant! Keep up the great work.

What is the purpose of an order form?

An order form is used to collect information from customers in order to process their purchase. It includes details such as the customer's name, contact information, and items they wish to purchase.

Can I make changes to my order after submitting the order form?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after submitting the order form. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible to make any changes to your order.

How do I request a copy of my receipt?

To request a copy of your receipt, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a copy of your receipt for your records.

What payment methods are accepted for orders?

We accept credit/debit cards, checks, and money orders as forms of payment for orders. Please note that checks and money orders must be received and processed before the order can be shipped.

How long does it take to receive my order and receipt?

The delivery time for your order may vary depending on your location and the items ordered. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time for your order. Receipts are typically provided at the time of delivery or can be requested from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies