• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Print Receipts for Website Orders?

In summary, the conversation is about whether or not receipts need to be sent to customers who order through a show on a website. It is clarified that if the order is imported into P3, a receipt should be sent, but if it is handled by HO, a receipt is not necessary. It is also mentioned that for individual online orders, the customer is responsible for printing their own receipt, but for show orders, the consultant must print the receipt.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I didn't know where to put this so I just picked a place. Anyway..I have a question I know that I should know the answer but I don't as I don't get a lot of people ordering from my website until lately.

If someone orders on a show from my website do I still need to print them a receipt? I was thinking yes because of the warranty info on the back. What about the people who chose to have it directly shipped to them?

I am just wondering because I had 9 orders from my website and 4 of them were direct ship and I want to make sure that they have what they need.

Thank you in advance.

Re: ReceiptsAre you talking about when they order through a show on your website?

Re: Receipts
wadesgirl said:
Are you talking about when they order through a show on your website?

Yes....................

Re: ReceiptsIf they order through the show, and you import it into P3, yes.

If they make an individual order and HO handles it all, no.

NooraK said:
If they order through the show, and you import it into P3, yes.

OK..thanks..I wasn't sure since they ordered on a show and got it direct shipped. I printed them last night I will just mail them out. Thanks.

Re: ReceiptsBut If they order on line as an individual order and they don't put there address info you can't

NooraK said:
If they order through the show, and you import it into P3, yes.

Good to know. For online show orders I have been mailing a receipt along with a business card and maybe a recipe card.

chef131doreen said:
But If they order on line as an individual order and they don't put there address info you can't

That's why for individual online orders you don't have to. The customer is supposed to print the last page, the confirmation, after they submit their order as a receipt. When it's with a show, it's not finalized until you submit in P3, so you have to print the receipt.

NooraK said:
That's why for individual online orders you don't have to. The customer is supposed to print the last page, the confirmation, after they submit their order as a receipt. When it's with a show, it's not finalized until you submit in P3, so you have to print the receipt.

That makes sense.

Re: ReceiptsSo... I should be sending receipts to the people who order online for a party?

1. Do I need to print receipts for website orders?

No, you do not need to print receipts for website orders. Once you place an order on our website, you will receive an email confirmation with all the details of your purchase. You can keep this email as your receipt.

2. Can I request a printed receipt for my website order?

Yes, you can request a printed receipt for your website order. Simply add a note in the "Special Instructions" section during checkout and our customer service team will include a printed receipt with your order.

3. Will a printed receipt be included in my package?

A printed receipt will not be included in your package unless specifically requested. We strive to reduce paper waste and encourage customers to keep their email confirmation as their receipt.

4. How can I access my online receipt?

You can access your online receipt by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order history. Your receipt will be saved in your account for easy access.

5. Do I need to print my receipt for warranty purposes?

No, you do not need to print your receipt for warranty purposes. Our warranty policy is linked to your account and can be accessed online. If you have any issues with your order, our customer service team can also assist you with any warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies