• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a Certificate of Guarantee for Pampered Chef Orders?

Ok, I'm using the hand written orders that came in my starter kit so that qualifies as the receipt, right? I just wanted to make sure that my customers are getting what they are supposed to be getting. Thanks!Yes, as long as they kept a copy, it is considered to be their receipt. You don't have to print the ones from P3 except for people who placed outside orders that didn't get a copy. I personally print them out for everyone anyway because they have the warranty info for each item ordered on them. On the supply order it is the printable receipts.Thanks for clarifying it for me!Now with the write in or or itemized receipts, the
tinat51796
I've submitted five shows now but so far only two have been delivered. I just found out (with the second show) that the receipts don't come in the boxes from PC. I tried to print the receipts from PP+ but it says ** This Receipt is invalid without Certificate of Guarantee printed on reverse of this form. ** Where am i supposed to get the guarantee information? Thanks for your help!

Place a supply order. You can get the paper to print them on, it has the guarantee on the back.

--Jenny L

The receipts to be given to our guests/hosts are either a copy of the three page order form (write in or itemized) used at the show OR we can print them out on our printers from PP using the PP receipt paper we can order on supply orders. It's blank on one side (for the order and customer info) and has the warranty info on the back. We then either mail or hand deliver these to our hosts to use when sorting and place in the guests bags. Hope that helps!

Ok, I'm using the hand written orders that came in my starter kit so that qualifies as the receipt, right? I just wanted to make sure that my customers are getting what they are supposed to be getting. Thanks!

tinat51796 said:
Ok, I'm using the hand written orders that came in my starter kit so that qualifies as the receipt, right? I just wanted to make sure that my customers are getting what they are supposed to be getting. Thanks!

Yes, as long as they kept a copy, it is considered to be their receipt. You don't have to print the ones from P3 except for people who placed outside orders that didn't get a copy. I personally print them out for everyone anyway because they have the warranty info for each item ordered on them. On the supply order it is the printable receipts.

Thanks for clarifying it for me!

Now with the write in or or itemized receipts, the customers get the red copy at the show, but do you also give them the white copy when the products come? And then we keep the brown copy for our records. How long do you all hang on to those receipts? Just wondering how long I need to hang on to them.
~Vicks

It seems as though there is a place to on Consultant's COrner wher eyou can dowload the 2 page PDF. But now I can't find it of course~ because the site is down. Just thought I would mention it, as it may save you all that writing!

Oct order formI had already downloaded this before the site went down.

Attachments

• oct07_outside_order_form.pdf
    172.4 KB · Views: 213
Vicks said:
Now with the write in or or itemized receipts, the customers get the red copy at the show, but do you also give them the white copy when the products come? And then we keep the brown copy for our records. How long do you all hang on to those receipts? Just wondering how long I need to hang on to them.
~Vicks

Someone just posted a organizational flyer from their director that said keep them for 3 months. Just long enough to make sure that everything arrived correctly. Warranty issues after that is up to them.

I know I can always print a receipt for the products, so I feel comfortable tossing the copies after a month or so.

Geekgirl69 said:
I had already downloaded this before the site went down.

Thanks, Lynda! I couldn't find my spare "page two" copy on my computer. You know, I think P3 used to give us the pdf with front and back until just recently. I couldn't believe it the last time I pulled a receipt up and there was no warranty page to print.

I know this last year we got permission to print receipts front and back without having to buy TPC specialized paper. So many of us were running out too quickly and didn't have time to reorder. Once we were given the "go ahead" to print front and back for legitimate receipts I was so relieved because I was already having to do that. :D

Related to Where to Find a Certificate of Guarantee for Pampered Chef Orders?

1. How do I obtain a certificate of guarantee for my Pampered Chef order?

To obtain a certificate of guarantee for your Pampered Chef order, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service team. They will be able to provide you with a copy of your certificate of guarantee.

2. Is there a time limit for obtaining a certificate of guarantee?

No, there is no time limit for obtaining a certificate of guarantee for your Pampered Chef order. You can request one at any time after your purchase.

3. Can I access my certificate of guarantee online?

No, currently there is no option to access your certificate of guarantee online. You will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service in order to receive a copy of your certificate.

4. What information do I need to provide in order to receive a certificate of guarantee?

You will need to provide your order number and the date of purchase for your Pampered Chef order in order to receive a certificate of guarantee. If you do not have this information, your consultant or customer service can assist you in locating it.

5. Do I need a certificate of guarantee for every Pampered Chef product I purchase?

No, you only need one certificate of guarantee per order. It covers all of the products purchased in that specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies