• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Guaranteed Receipts for Your Host with Pampered Partner Plus"

In summary, Pampered Partner Plus is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to earn guaranteed receipts for their parties. When a host signs up for Pampered Partner Plus, they will receive a unique code to share with guests. These guests can use the code to make purchases and the host will earn guaranteed receipts towards their party. To sign up, one must first be a Pampered Chef consultant and then enroll through the consultant website. The program can be used for both in-person and online parties, with no associated fees for consultants or hosts.
Jenni
I am giving my host a few copies of receipts that she needs, I printed them off of PP but at the bottom it says
** This Receipt is invalid without Certificate if Guarantee printed on reverse of this form.. How do I get that printed on the back?

You have to use the official Pampered Partner receipts. You got samples in your kit and you can order them on the supply order for $2.50 for 100.

If you don't have them you'll need to write out the receipts on the regular 3 part forms.

I don't remember seeing them in my kit. I will dig through my stuff again.
Thanks a answering my question. $2.50 for 100 is a great price!

you can also print out the oof off CC and use the 2nd page until your printed ones arrive, that is what I did.

Hi there! It sounds like you may have printed the receipts without including the certificate of guarantee on the back. To ensure that your host has all the necessary information and documentation, you can simply print the certificate of guarantee on the back of the receipts. This can be done by adjusting your printer settings or by selecting the option to print double-sided. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for being a valued customer and happy cooking!

What is Pampered Partner Plus?

Pampered Partner Plus is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to earn guaranteed receipts for their parties.

How does Pampered Partner Plus work?

When a host signs up for Pampered Partner Plus, they will receive a unique code that they can share with their friends and family. When guests make purchases using this code, the host will earn guaranteed receipts towards their party.

How can I sign up for Pampered Partner Plus?

To sign up for Pampered Partner Plus, you must first be a consultant for Pampered Chef. Once you are a consultant, you can enroll in the program through your consultant website.

Can I use Pampered Partner Plus for online parties?

Yes, Pampered Partner Plus can be used for both in-person and online parties. Your guests will just need to use the unique code provided by the host when making their purchases.

Are there any fees associated with Pampered Partner Plus?

No, there are no fees associated with Pampered Partner Plus. It is a free program offered to Pampered Chef consultants and their hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • tinat51796