• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Latest Certificate of Guarantee for Your Receipts Now!

In summary, a Certificate of Guarantee is a document provided by Pampered Chef that guarantees the quality and performance of their products. It is automatically included with every purchase and is valid for one year from the date of purchase. The guarantee covers defects in materials or workmanship, as well as any dissatisfaction with the product's performance or quality. A receipt or proof of purchase is required to use the Certificate of Guarantee.
ChltNCRenee
Does anyone know where I can find the most recent version of the certificate of guarantee? It is what needs to be on the back of receipts. I need to print the receipts for outside orders from my first show and have been unable to find it. :confused:

I searched in the files section but they are all outdated, back on '05 and they have the shipping rate as $3.50 so I don't think it is accurate.

Any suggestions?

I am at work right now, but I can scan one in for you later today...

ChltNCRenee said:
Does anyone know where I can find the most recent version of the certificate of guarantee? It is what needs to be on the back of receipts. I need to print the receipts for outside orders from my first show and have been unable to find it. :confused:

I searched in the files section but they are all outdated, back on '05 and they have the shipping rate as $3.50 so I don't think it is accurate.

Any suggestions?

If you go to the PC website and print off both pages of any of the outside order forms it is there. Those aren't "official" receipts though. You need to either print off the computer receipts or use the 3 part forms.

1. What is a Certificate of Guarantee?

A Certificate of Guarantee is a document provided by Pampered Chef that guarantees the quality and performance of our products. It ensures that you are satisfied with your purchase and allows you to return or exchange any item that does not meet your expectations.

2. How do I get a Certificate of Guarantee?

A Certificate of Guarantee is automatically included with every purchase from Pampered Chef. You do not need to request one separately.

3. How long is the Certificate of Guarantee valid for?

The Certificate of Guarantee is valid for one year from the date of purchase. This means that you have one year to return or exchange any item that does not meet your expectations.

4. What is covered under the Certificate of Guarantee?

The Certificate of Guarantee covers any defects in materials or workmanship, as well as any dissatisfaction with the performance or quality of the product. This includes items that break or wear out during normal use.

5. Do I need to keep my receipt to use the Certificate of Guarantee?

Yes, we require a receipt or proof of purchase to use the Certificate of Guarantee. This helps us verify the date of purchase and the product in question. If you do not have a receipt, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • almirah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Laurenncraigory
  • hmolah